Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#2331 - 11/23/06 10:17 PM Belize photo of the day back again
Marty Offline
after a three week hiatus

#2332 - 11/24/06 08:23 AM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
Sun&sand Offline
I have so missed this, Marty. I have been using it for my desktop background, being able to change it every day or two. I've gone through the archives and used the ones I love most, but happy to have it back. Recently had a turtle on the screen for a week or more, loved it, but glad to have the options back. Thanks.
Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'

#2333 - 11/25/06 07:03 AM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
J DOG Offline
Glad to have you back Marty, I check out the picture everyday!

#2334 - 11/25/06 08:03 AM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
Marty Offline
i missed doing it too.....

#2335 - 11/25/06 12:25 PM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
Teenah Offline
We missed you Marty!!! Welcome back, and Thanks!

#2336 - 11/25/06 12:36 PM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
Speaking of missing, Teenah, I miss you chiming in! Where have you been? How's Haley? What's new? smile

#2337 - 11/25/06 07:36 PM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
shuffles Offline
Yeah Teenah, you will be here in just a minute, right?
Change your Latitude

#2338 - 11/26/06 01:59 PM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
Teenah Offline
Oh...it's so nice to be missed! We're hanging in there law, thanks for asking! It's been a rough month. Haley is doing well and hasn't had a seizure for a few weeks now. My 16 year old just got a car...everybody watch out. My Belizean kids are doing well too. However, my car got stolen and totaled on Halloween. I got a new one 3 weeks later, and within 15 hours of purchase, was hit by someone who ran a stop sign!
My two girls were with me but I think we're ok. We're headed to the Dr. tomorrow to get checked out. My biggest source of stress however is my beloved Golden Retriever, Rosie. We're dealing with a genetic predisposition to lymphoma, and she started getting sick a couple of weeks ago.
The chemo is not agreeing with her and we're not sure how long she'll be with us.

Cindy, I'll be on the caye the 29th and I can't wait to see you guys. Can you believe that Rasta is going back to CA for the holidays? And he won't even be around to celebrate the new year with us...

I hope Turkey day was good for everyone. Mine was quiet, just like a needed it to be! Nice to see you guys!

#2339 - 11/27/06 09:50 AM Re: Belize photo of the day back again
shuffles Offline
No worries...we'll try to make up for the Rasta's disappearance from the island.....hehehe
Change your Latitude

#214253 - 12/01/06 06:50 AM Re: Belize photo of the day back again [Re: shuffles]
Axeman Offline
Nice Lights Marty...My favorite picture there!
He was so fun to shoot. That is part of a series of pictures, starting with him buried.
Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.