Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#233876 03/30/07 09:40 AM
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
There is a new lady in town with a creative business idea called Quicksilver.Its sort of a Messenger service, she runs errands, and does delivery's,bank deposits, waits in long lines to pay taxes,picks up mail, all kinds of helpful stuff...and is cheap. her name is Dianne Lawrence.She will even go to Belize city for you. the only thing I haven't got her to bring me from San Pedro is a haircut. phone # is 625-0669 she works both sides of the river. I'm hoping she's successful because when your really busy some trustworthy reliable person is invaluable.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
elbert #233909 03/30/07 10:45 AM
Just used Dianne and talk about fast service!!! Saved me a trip to town!!! Wish I could send her to Belize to get me a new prescription and glasses! Lots of luck to her.

Can't find my plane...
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
New people to the island seem to come up with ideas like, Carve monkey faces in coconuts and sell them to tourist on the beach or start a shoe repair shop. Dianne has hit a practical idea.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
elbert #234021 03/31/07 11:19 AM
L
L
WW, you don't need to go to Belize City, the eye doc comes to the island on Mondays. He will take your script and you will have new specs in about 3 days. You can call the Hoy eye clinic in BC and make the appt.

Sherry

Yep, he's a nice guy. Go to Hoy Eye Clinic.

But how do you pick out the frames?

Can't find my plane...
L
L
They have a small selection of frames to choose from at the clinic, and if you have a certain color you prefer, maybe you could ask them to bring some extra styles with them when they come over. I don't know if they would, but I don't see why not.

elbert #234427 04/04/07 11:56 PM
B
B
Yessssssssss, Dianne is a very cool person. I knew she'd fit in on the Island and she's definitely all about doing things right. I'd say she could be trusted and has a nack for making everyone she talks to, feel relaxed. I've got her on my real people list already. Definitly over qualified but she doesn't seem to care. Kinda reminds me of that movie "The Mail Man" with Kevin Cosner. I guess that makes us like a community of rag tag survivors and Pirates.

I have gotten to know dianne and she is a energetic and enthusiastic personality. She enjoys people and she is almost like a magnet that you want to talk to her. She is always smiling ummmmmm the cat that ate the canary?...She will do well with her new messenger service as she is a real helper kind of person...Good Luck Dianne...

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.