Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
What is the best way to travel up North for dinner (besides driving). Last year I think we boarded a water taxi at Fido's to get up to Azur. It stopped so many times on the way it turned out to be a very, very long ride. We have 11 people. Can a private taxi ride be booked economically?

I am sure sine you have a group, a private transfer can be arranged.

Maybe you can get help from Banyan Bay on this.

i believe porotfino has their own water taxi (there is a return charge but we were given vouchers upon departure)...they picked us up at 6:30PM and left out of there at 9:45 PM. try calling portofino to arrange for that many people.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Yes - I'm confident Portofino will pick you up and return you afterwards.

T
T
Yes- I believe the last boat that leaves Fidos to Portofino is 12midnight. That was the last boat, last time we were down.

I just came back from AC. Portofino will pick you up and deliver you home for free when booking dinner reservations for a group of six or more. Just call them to arrange. They seemed very accommodating. They have their own water taxi at the dock.

When you make a reservation at our restaurant (220 5096), Portofino arranges your transportation round trip free of charge. Our boat leaves Fido's Dock at 6:30 to Portofino, and picks up at all Resorts up North. After dinner we have several boat runs to bring our guests back to their resorts or to town.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.