Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#234552 04/06/07 02:14 AM
OP Offline
Wow!!! I'm so lucky these days

I've been having the most amazing lucky streak. I've won two different UK Lotteries 4 times apiece, Had 25 distant relatives die in terrible car crashes in Nigeria with all thier family leaving only me as the air to millions. Every one of them was an American Contactor with my same last name. Each time a concientous Banker went through the trouble to contact me and kindly offered to help me as long as I could pay some of the small transfer and claim fees. Not only that but about 30 beautiful model type girls from all over Eastern Europe, the filipines, and Africa found me on the Internet and are in love with me. Not one was over 22 and I'm 53. My ego is totally blown out of proportion now. Unfortunately they all are having financial difficulties and need money for thier brothers or sisters that are very sick and since they are orphans and the girls are thier only support they must work 3 jobs and now have to quit school where they are all studying to be Doctors. Even though they are very honest and spiritual people they assure me they don't care that I'm older and that once we are married they want nothing more to do in life than please me in any way my heart desires because that's how they were raised to respect their Husband as some kind of God.

I don't know what to do about all this. I did the math and in order to help them and claim all my millions I'm a little short. About 1.5 million. If anyone would like to loan me that much I'd be glad to give them half of everything I get. OK, well I have to go pray now that God shows me his Will and guides me to a kindred spirit / financial Angel so I can continue my work saving the planet.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Hey TL you don't know a guy by the name of Deacon do you?

J DOG #234558 04/06/07 07:47 AM
C
C
Pardon me if I am wrong, but this is a scam dating back a few years, this guy must have thought we are a bit slow here in Belize, not even an original ideal!!!!!

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Cooper #234559 04/06/07 08:05 AM
TL can we just do the needy girl part...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Cooper #234560 04/06/07 08:07 AM
Hon Offline
Originally Posted by Cooper
Pardon me if I am wrong, but this is a scam dating back a few years, this guy must have thought we are a bit slow here in Belize, not even an original ideal!!!!!

Jeez, I wish I had known before I sent TrueLover my last half million!

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Hon #234564 04/06/07 09:54 AM
um....cooper....check your wallet for your sense of humor/sarcasm....TL was making a joke.

OP Offline
cracking me up. Lara wins the prize. Capt Jeff, yes and you get a discount. I'm sure coop was not really reading. can't blame him, those scams are only interesting the first couple of times then just sad. I know a Deacon than can make cool T-shirts is all. I wrote that originally as a response to the scammers then put it in one of my blogs. Just funnin folks. I do sell lucky rocks though that are antiques.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
S
S
"...lucky rocks though that are antiques."
How old are they???
Sounds like a Johnny Carson line.

OP Offline
These "Lucky Rocks" are certified to be as old as the hills. For a limited time we can get your rocks off with free shipping. Just write "Please Get My Rocks Off" in the Subject line. All our rocks have been tested to be rock solid and come with a lifetime garuntee. Since the beginning of time, man has looked to rocks for special powers and properties. Back then all they had were rocks. We are comming out soon with our special synthetic rocks. After extensive research breaking ground we have isolated the lucky molicules in rock and are extracting them to put into our patented Hard as a Rock compound. You simple place these rocks in the bathroom on your boat and your luck begins to change right away. To order, Email all your private banking information and online passwords to [email protected]

I think my ex-wife has supplied my name to every penis enlarger company in the world.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.