Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
We have had direct flights to belize from Texas and Miami for quite some time. Then we got direct from Charlott and Atlanta. Now I hear there's one from Toronto and a new direct from Los Angeles. if this is true it's a good sign for belize tourism as these guys (The Airlines) are good at projecting numbers. Anyone have more info?

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Be aware that the flights from Charlotte (US AIR) only come 2 days a week, so if the airline loses your luggage, you will be waiting a week to get your clothes. It just happened to a friend.

Hon Offline
Toronto was a seasonal charter...November to March, Thursdays only. The flight had a 2 hour stopover in Cancun on the YYZ - BZE leg to off load passengers and was non stop on the return.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
i sure wish they'd get one from Denver...... <<<<heavy sigh>>>>

It took me 3 DAYS to get back to Denver from HOUSTON! I went to OK Cty and BACK to Houston on way home. Due to weather. However the first flight was cancelled because THEY FORGOT TO SCHEDULE A FLIGHT CREW FOR THE PLANE!!! Dumb........kept lieing to us for 2 hours then finally admitted that to all of us.

ali

looking for special place to retire.
40 years breeding Multiple Best In Show Old English Sheepdogs

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.