Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 38 39
#235583 04/17/07 08:40 AM
denjy Offline OP
OP Offline
Can anyone tell me if the Reef Village Development just north of the river on Ambergris Caye is a good deal or not?? The price sure seems almost too good to be true. I can't find much info in the news or anywhere else. I am seriously thinking of retiring to Ambergris in a few years and need to buy something soon.

Dennis
Norm and i were just there, thanks to S&S, and we are extremely impressed with this development!
We are torn between this development and just buying a house outright. Found one i love, and would gladly sell this home in Colorado to move there. Jules is fantastic and would be very good to help you with anything you would need to ask about and know.
OES

looking for special place to retire.
40 years breeding Multiple Best In Show Old English Sheepdogs
S
S
Reef Village is really looking great. I wasn't to sure about the project when it was first started. I think the developer has a great product, great vision and the place should be one of the nicer locations on the island when finished (in my opinion). The area looks much better than what is was before, mud flats. I am looking forward to seeing it all trimmed out.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
SBJ Offline
S
Did you end up buying at Reef Village? I bought one of the villas and would love to make contact with other owners.

L
L
I purchased a condo at Reef Village and was one of the first investors. I watched the process since they broke ground and have been really impressed with what Jeff's ultimate vision is for the property.
The Villas are looking really, really good.
Lisa

Hubby went down to Reef Village last month and met with Jules and the crew (I couldn't go, work limitations *pout*). After checking it out and talking to me about it via phone, we ended up buying one of the last available villas. Hubby was very impressed by the condos where he got to stay while checking out the development. We'll probably be visiting in January even if the house isn't done yet.

"Chocolate is a serious thing." ~ Deanna Troi (ST:TNG)
S
SBJ Offline
S
Dear Fellow Reef Village Owners - This event, tho so unfortunate for our friends in AC, has an upside - an opportunity for us to find each other online. If any of you would like to remain in contact as the development evolves and we all get to see each other on AC, please send me a response with your email coordinates. I was last on site in mid-July and have many recent photos of the current state of building (at least pre-Dean)both villas and condo buildings - much more recent than what is on the site. We're Villa owners from Halifax Canada. Ciao
Susanna and Marty [email protected]

G
G
has anyone told you about reef village...i know you were asking a while ago..greg

S
S
I really am impressed with this project. Cograts guys on a great success. Good luck in the future with your timeshare venture as well.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net

May I suggest that one of you set up a group to exchange information? I know there are a number of vehicles available but I am most familiar with Yahoo Groups. I have many. You can set it up so that only people invited or who request to be added and are approved can post and look at pictures - or you can set it up to be open to anyone. I am very happy with my groups. Here's the link to the one that I have just for my condo - which just happens to be across the road from Reef Village. Right now Reef Village is building a unit between me and the lagoon. Sigh! I hope the birds come back!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VistaMarBonita/

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.