Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
I got a chance to dive yesterday. Laying down in the boat on the run to the site, I didn't even notice we made it passed the reef, calm, calm, calm. Looking over the edge of our dive boat, I could make out the individual corals and fish, on the sea floor, fifty five feet below us.

Once down, we played with a juvenile nurse shark (poor guy, had a hook stuck in his jaw) and got to spend some time with a curious hawksbill turtle (really nice). Groupers galore. My first time in Tuffy. Amazing canyons! Great day!

Stay wet!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
C
C
grandparents said its been really hot!! the past few days, and mosqitos are bitting?? maybe its just them??

Originally Posted by tacogirl
Small drops fill the bucket.

So many people do so much in their own ways.
But you're an excellent leader!

Sounds great, SIN! Glad you're doing the scuba thing! Me next!

That sounds awesome sin.

Tq not sure how much of a leader I am with my ADD. I always thought of myself mores as a grazer ha ha

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Looks like another beautiful one today. <sigh> What to do, what to do? ...... smile I'm sitting here listening to todays bird concert. I'm in a quiet place not on the beach anymore and the difference is cool. So many birds and plants. Looking forward to breakfast at Estell's and a whole lotta nothin after that. I almost feel guilty. ha ha ha haaaa ........ Tomorrow more birds, Church, and breathing in and out. Yard needs raking and have some laundy. Hmmmm stress?

S
S
Hi all. I'm new to this site and not sure where to post this. Ambergris Caye is indeed beautiful which is why my associates and I were interested in purchasing property. We were told of a company that has land for sale called Holiday Lands. But we also heard rumors about the company and its owner. Does anyone have any feedback or views on doing business with this company and the person who owns it? If I should post this question on another section of the message board that focuses on real estate, please let me know.

JZB Offline
Holiday Lands covers a large area with many different lots within. Are you talking about a real estate company selling one of the lots? If so, you'll have to be specific as there are roughly 22 real estate companies on the island.

JZB #236059 04/22/07 11:09 PM
OP Offline
He is referring to Holiday Lands ltd. The original developer of the Holiday Lands subdivision.'

Seeker - send me a pm and I can clue you in.

Lost another loan to Diatech. .......... <wink> smile

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.