Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#236002 04/21/07 01:50 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Received as email:
"I would like to put on the chatboard that we were in San Pedro for Easter Week and had a great time.

We stayed at a very nice resort and the people were friendly.

We rented a golf car with Castle Cars and that really added the best touch to our vacation.

We want to acknowledge their good service and hospitality. Your site is a great way to do so.

Thank You!!!

First time visitor"

Glad you had a great time. Thanks for posting on the chatboard. Nice to know that someone is now in the office at castle cars. I stopped using them a few years ago because I was tired of waiting for someone to show up so I could get my reserved cart when I arrived, And no one being there when I went to drop it off. Some of my family was in San Pedro during Easter week, Did you meet them? They are friendly, thats why I asked.

S
S
hey- gotta say- I was up north and tried to figure out where exactly 2 miles north of cut is! 8o) I loved being north as opposed to south as it's much more rural and natural. I did notice (can't remember who talked about it) the mile markers- thank you to whoever did that- it was nice. We spent a few hours each day at the new bar- we were told it's called the Lazy Croc- with swings. Such a cool concept.

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
Sea, Where is the Lazy Croc located? (Near mile marker ? ) I have not used the road in like a year or so since we bought a boat. 2miles north is: Let's say somewhere between Grand Caribe Condos (they are under currantly construction) and White Sands cove wink . Hint near the pirate house. laugh

Lazy Croc is at the Reef Village resort Pool area. It's very nice, and a great sunset. Just a sample of what I hear is yet to come.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Thanks S&S, Some of our family Went to the bar during easter week but did not know the name of it, They told us they liked it.
Lazy Croc is a great name for a bar in that area next to the lagoon.

S
S
OMG! That's so funny- we drove by it a million times (well, probably about 8 in reality).

The Lazy Croc is cool- it's on the lagoon just (east) across the road from Coco Loco's (I think) there's LOTS of development going on there- something about homes/condo's being built around it? Not sure- never got the whole story.

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
Seaexplore, I think you mean the Lazy Croc is (WEST) accross the road from Coco Loco's, In Reef Village Condos (White buildings with blue roofs) The Barrier Reef is (EAST) of Coco Loco's Bar. smile

east or west, north or south...who cares...i'm sure it will all work out...being there is the first step...45 more sleeps for me
will have to check out the lazy croc...sounds like a good time...

The mile markers are measured from the town center, not the cut. My place -'Tanmas' is at the 2 mile mark, just south of Grand Caribe, and next to Kirsten and Milio's new project.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.