Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
SIN, YOU trying to help TL out with HIS game???? Oh lordy!!! :P

OP Offline
I appreciate it SIN. My game is way stale. Not sure it was that fresh in 1987. I may have to resort to trial and error.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
S
S
Just let SIN be your guide...

My advice would be to get a decent income,by getting full time employment -then you will have no problem -living off ones parent does not leave much, for your future other half, to look forward to

S
S
Don't hate, participate.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I participated and have enjoyed it immensely!! Full participation over here!

OP Offline
Oh no! I'm getting relationship advice from the Master. Where did it all go wrong? Peter, take chill pill. This was meant for people who exchange ideas and information and listen as much as they talk. That being said, Gods not done with either of us yet. Money can be made but harder to earn respect. There are two kinds by the way. One you have to earn and another you should give everyone. Work on that and we'll move on toward an actual conversation perhaps.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Excellent response! Hey wait, trust fund baby? Suddenly that 53 isn't an issue any longer! See you during my next trip down! laugh

OP Offline
<sigh> you're too cute TQ. If only I was one year younger. But alas my cruel fate to be born too late. Shhhhh, I've been trying to avoid the gold diggers. You wanna start a Rush? .......... Hey! Wait a minute........ mmmmmm, nah, not a good idea.

Giggle, snort.... TL - you placed your "Ad" in the Classified Ads - For Sale or Rent section.... You lookin' to be bought outright, or just rented for a while??? (Then again, there's always Rent To Own...) crazy

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 241 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.