Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#236570 - 04/28/07 08:01 PM Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event
Marty Online   happy
Host: Laurie

When: Saturday, May 5, 3:00pm

Friends of Holy Cross is pleased to announce the first Annual Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity extravaganza. All proceeds from this event will go directly to buying much needed Landfill for the 8.6 acres of school land.

The Holy Cross Anglican School "Faces of the Future" Cinco de Mayo Charity Extravaganza fundraising benefit will take place at Wet Willy's Bar and Grill (located on the Hustler Tours pier), on Saturday May 5th, 2007 from 3:00pm to 9:00pm in San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize.This event features musical performances by prominent local bands such as Mangrove Riddums (Latin/Jazz), 20/20 (Rock and Roll) and the Elevation Quartet with special guests (Blues/Country). In addition to music, a Silent Auction will take place featuring products and services donated by local businesses and individuals. There will be some items available to bid for online, details coming soon. We will also have a kidís party on the beach with games, face painting candy and free prizes.

See what great items we have up for auction and how you can help the cause...
http://www.ambergriscaye.com/holycross

#236585 - 04/29/07 01:41 PM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: Marty]
KathyA Offline
Can't wait...will be there!

#236586 - 04/29/07 01:49 PM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: KathyA]
Bill Mc Ghee Offline
The wife and I will see you there Kathy. Should be a lot of fun, and it is for a good cause.

#236640 - 04/30/07 08:00 PM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: Bill Mc Ghee]
travelqueen Offline
just.a.few.+.days.left.

#236762 - 05/01/07 10:15 PM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: travelqueen]
travelqueen Offline
Gosh, this event is soon to happen!!! Get your biding fingers ready!!

#236872 - 05/02/07 06:58 PM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: travelqueen]
mobow Offline
I'm ready to bid. keith

#236923 - 05/03/07 12:40 AM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: mobow]
OESGwynedd Offline
mee too Keith! TG........... what's new???? I keep looking......
OES

#236929 - 05/03/07 01:17 AM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: OESGwynedd]
Ernie B Offline
Betcha cant out bid me.

#236930 - 05/03/07 01:21 AM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: Ernie B]
travelqueen Offline
I know what I'm bidding on...

#236931 - 05/03/07 02:16 AM Re: Faces of the Future Cinco De Mayo Charity Event [Re: travelqueen]
TrueLover Offline
What would that be TQ? smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Marty, wiley, 2 invisible), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,043 Topics
462,256 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.