Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
OP Offline
A
We're thinking of having beer and other various items delivered to the room prior to our arrival, and having not tried Belikin, I'm just curious of the taste.

I'm fine with ANY beer. Beer = looooove. But Hubby... well... which Belikin tastes most like Budweiser or Corona? (I know, I know... but I married him anyway).

Get some regular Beli and some Lighthouse.

J
J
I hate to admit this, but I drink Bud Light here in the states. So, I thought I would drink Lighthouse in Beize. I don't care for the taste of it. Not to mention it comes in those tiny 7 oz. bottles.

S
S
Not a fan of it compared to regular but Lighthouse is the lightest of the beers. You can also order Miller Genuine Draft but it comes in even smaller bottles and the price is ridiculous.

S
S
I may be wrong, but a bottle of Belikin, which contains 9 oz of third world suds, weighs more than a 12 oz(or 355ml) bottle most other places in the world...I guess Barry is trying to fool us with the thick glass...

I an not a beer fanatic, but I like the regular Belikin, and when I can't get that (almost always can't get it) I drink Corona. It has to do with less carbonation, and a flavor without being overwhelming. Light beers are mostly "beer flavored water". Those little Belikins have just enough to quench the thirst. If you want to do more than that, just drink more of them smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
My hubby, Mr. "I only drink Budwieser", claims that Belikin Draft in the plastic bottle is an acceptable substitute.
You can usually find it at the distributor - not usually at the bars. Hubby is now fondly known as "Belikin Jimmy" while on the island : )

Time flys - have fun!
S
S
Beer in a plastic bottle is sacrilege! Almost as bad as beer in a can!

Belikin in plastic bottles? When did they start that? I have been to the distributor many times, but never saw anything but glass bottles and kegs...

S
S
Belikin Draft has been around for a couple of years in plastic bottles (comes in a cardboard case.) I've tried it and it was what I expected out of a plastic bottle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.