Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#236960 05/03/07 07:58 AM
K
KYJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Saterday 21st-Arrived at Goldson only to find that Jet's was out of Belikin frown . Got to SP via Tropic Air by ~3pm. Got settled into our rental house for the week (Casa Caracol). Got the fridge stocked with a case of Belikin. Went an grabbed some dinner at Cannibal's (chili bean burritos :)). Stopped by Tide's pool bar on the walk home for a few beverages. Then called it a early night since we had been up since 2:30am est.
Sunday-Got up at sunrise then walked to the bakery to get some breakfest. Went to BC's for lunch...they have changed their sunday bbq menu a bit. I got the 1/2 order of ribs while my wife got the 1/2 order of chicken. Way to much food as usual..but it was great. Met up with Tacogirl (Laurie) and her bf Paul at BC..then followed them down to the reef festival. Stayed there for a bit..then we took a taxi back to the house. We managed to get hungry again..so we went down to the tacklebox for a late dinner. Found out our friend Chap Ross is now the chef there....excellent food.
Monday,Tuesday,Thursday...we went diving with Robbie (of Chuck & Robbie's). Had some great local dives even though the water was pretty rough outside the reef (~10' swells).
Wednesday...slept in a bit..then rented a golf cart for the day. We met up with Chap..then went bar hopping up north of the cut. Ate lunch at the Beachen Kitchen..very good eats there. Then went down south for a bit...stopped in Fido's south for a couple beers. For dinner we went to Jambel's Jerk Pit for their buffet...great food and even better live reagge music. Good thing we had the cart for the day...not sure if I could have walked home from there after stuffing myself.
Friday-Went fishing with Georgio. Had a great morning fishing..caught 26 fish (3 jacks,3 red snapper, ~20 yellow tail snapper). We saw 2 about 4' barracuddas near the surface but they didn't anything to do with our bait that Georgio got close to them. We took about 1/2 our catch to cook at a beach bbq party that Robbie threw for a friend of his birthday that afternoon.
Saterday-got up to watch one more perfect sunrise. Went to Estel's for breakfest since we knew AA wasn't gonna give us much to eat on the flight home. Had a pretty uneventfull flight home threw Miami.

All and all..we had a great living the dream week. Already trying to plan when we can do our next trip there.

Here is a link to some of the pictures we took during the week there.
Jeff's pictures

Very nice Jeff..... Thanks for sharing smile

Hon Offline
sigh smile

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Very Nice Jeff. Great pictures. Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy.

Never Use money to measure wealth
Nice post ,thanks so much ..Glad You got to live the dream !!!!! Where I have a heard that said before????????????

Living The Dream Every Day!
nice, jeff. thanks.

R
R
Hey Jeff..glad to see your post. We met you and your wife at Chuck & Robbies. Were the couple that stayed at Briannas Beach House.Glad to see that you mentioned fishing with George from Gonzalez Adventures..They are the BEST.Great Pics..thanks for sharing them

S
S
I was at Chuck n' Robbie's for a while at Terry's party wish I'd known who all of you were.

R
R
Hi simon..we were at the party for awhile as well:)

Me too. Ho Ho Ho!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.