Romance Reigns at Ramon's Village

Sparkling white sand beaches. Intimate, manicured tropical gardens whose exotic perfumes are stirred by a gentle Caribbean breeze. Imagine such a setting for a romantic wedding ceremony, complete with a lavish floral archway, corsages and bouquets hand-crafted from native flowers.

These are just a few of the delights to be experienced by planning your nuptials at Ramon's Village, located in the village of San Pedro on the island paradise of Ambergris Caye, Belize. For an affordable fee, the happy couple can be wed in a traditional service, conducted by an ordained minister, then enjoy champagne and cake with family and friends following the ceremony. (Hors d'oeuvres and photo packages are also available.)

"I wanted to express to you what a terrific job you and your staff did on our wedding reception on July 4th� outstanding!" wrote newlywed Michelle Anderson following her summer 2006 wedding. "The setup was absolutely gor-geous, the food was great, and the wait staff couldn't have been more fun� I can assure you we'll be visiting Ramon's again.

"Mike and I just wanted you to know that you gave us an incredible wedding," wrote another recent bride, Kim Barry. "It was the most amazing day� I cannot even put into words how breathtaking every thing was.

"Thank you so much for everything and giving us the most amazing wedding that we will remember forever."

But the romance doesn't stop once the wedding celebration ends. Following the festivities with family and friends, the newlyweds can retire to one of the luxurious honeymoon cabañas at Ramon's Village. Strategically located to pro-vide seclusion for a just-wed couple, these cabañas are also conveniently close to all the amenities offered at Ramon's.

For guests not on their honeymoon, Ramon's Village also offers beachfront, seaside and garden view cabañas; in all, there are 61 thatched-roof cabañas on site. Other amenities offered at the resort are a tropical lagoon-styled pool and poolside bar, a superb, cen-trally-located restaurant that offers both indoor and outdoor dining, and a pier with four thatched-roof palapas, two dive shops and a swimming platform with ladders leading into the sea.

And for the more adventurous, there are also guided fishing trips and mainland tours available. Tours include trips to see Mayan ruins, the Belize Zoo and Clarissa Falls, wildlife sanctuaries and so much more.
http://www.magnumbelize.com/news/newsletter.html