Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
This place is bizzare but that is a first.
And a lion and a llama--my kid is going ballistic.
the Circus is in town!!!
We have to have something to do till the NFL starts again
Hope they brought their own beer--XX

Sadly, I saw these animals too. The animals are in horrific condition. I hardly slept all night as I couldn't get the images out of my head.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Post deleted

Last edited by SimonB; 05/10/07 08:27 AM.
H
H
what is this about?

Is this in San Pedro, or what???
I surely hope it isn't, although it's bad no matter where it is...

Yes, the circus is in town. An elephant, couple of lions, couple of tigers and a llama (or camel) all the kids keep running in to tell me about it.

Circus is here from the 10th - 20th May.

Animals may appear to be in a sorry state compared to ones you see in the first world - but I haven't seen them for myself yet.

S
S
They do look sad and sorry.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting!!!

I don't even need to see it. I have unfortunately seen it before and can imagine what this is like. Makes me want to cry...

All animals being transported around with a circus are miserable, it be first world, third world or what ever, period!
Oh yeah, they are fed on a regular basis and were born in captivity... Bull#@*t!

I hope that all you parents out there will use this to teach your kids how not to treat other living things.
Who ever carries an elefant, a lion, a tiger or any other poor animal around in cages and on a barge to San Pedro (or anywhere else for that matter) is an a..hole.

I know it's not going to happen, but I wish that everybody would stay away from this circus and its sickening display of living beings. This is a perfect example of disrespect that cannot be excused with ignorance. It is stupidity, greed and cruelty. Nothing more, nothing less.

B
B
The animals do look sad...elephant swinging his head back and forth continuously like it's sick. That being said...anyone know what time the circus starts?

The animals do look sad especially the elephant. We passed by today and they did not even have any water for the poor thing and it was damned hot out too.

frown

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.