Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Does anyone have a recommendation for a taxi driver willing to take a group on a day-long shopping trip in Belize City? I've seen posts that mention a female driver who knows many places to go, but I've never seen a name or contact information. Also, do shops in Belize City arrange to have large items shipped to Ambergris Caye or is that a separate arrangement I need to make ahead of time? Thanks for any help!

Debbie F.

Last summer, we used a guy named Fido Perdomo, ph 623-4381, for shopping in BC. He met us in a full-sized van that had room for people/packages and drove us around for the afternoon. No guarantees if he's still around, but others have used him in the past, too. We just had small packages, so I don't know about shipping. PM me if you want more info.

D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks for the information! I tried to PM you, but your "box" was full!

Debbie F.

I recommend Errol Flowers 602-0120. Great guy. Very knowledgable and very patient!!

I feel so special having a full PM box! I have cleaned it out, debbief, so send again if you wish.

D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks for taxi driver suggestions! I'm still hoping someone has information on getting the larger items back to Ambergris Caye (i.e., mattresses, etc.)!!

Those will have to come over on the barge. Crystal Shipping or Caribbean Queen. If you end up buying them in Belize City, the store will get them on the barge for you.

Change your Latitude
D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks to everyone for all of the information! I'm feeling much better about the upcoming trip thanks to all of the helpful advice and suggestions. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Debbie F.

The taxi guy we used in Belize city was very nice. I would definitely use him again. He was fun, friendly and we all had a great time.

He does city tour and much more (we went to Altun Ha with him lunch and a city tour)

Mikes tours and taxi service

501 621 - 9136
501 660 - 5411

[email protected]

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks to everyone for the names, numbers, and information! I'm ready to shop! grin

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.