Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#23801 - 07/22/00 03:30 PM diving
June Offline
What is the best boat for an experienced solo diver (no Chloe this would not be me) to go out on?

What is the best spot for an underwater photographer?

What dive is the best for your money? One day trip, not over night.

What is the best night dive spot?

#23802 - 07/23/00 09:42 PM Re: diving
Chloe Offline
Thanks June, I sucked my breath in, thinking now you are going diving, since I tried talking you into snorkeling. LOL

#23803 - 08/06/00 07:18 PM Re: diving
June Offline
Chloe - Hope you read this.

I had a wonderful time snorkeling. And Enrique with Auqa Dive was great. I actually enjoyed it so much I went several times and now plan to get certified diving so I can go on more tropical vacations.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Oh and by the way, I did pet a Nurse Shark just for you. What gentle and docile creatures.

June

#23804 - 08/06/00 11:29 PM Re: diving
Chloe Offline
Oh June thanks so much for letting me know how much you enjoyed snorkeling with Enrique.
He is patient. Thanks for petting my nurse shark for me. I do concern myself encouraging someone to do things they are not sure of, but I am glad I got you going.
Now about that diving, I am still getting up my courage to take lessons. How did you find our Bill?

#23805 - 08/08/00 05:15 PM Re: diving
Scott Offline
June, we just returned from AC and dove with Amigos del Mar. It's a fine shop that will cater to anybody's individual needs. We took our newly cert 13 yr old son and they were good with him. We have dive Turneffe atoll before and wanted to again so we took the day trip to south Turneffe and dove the Elbow, Billy Bob's and the Syanora wreck...alll EXCELLENT dives with eels, eagle rays and turtles and tons of marine life. If you are an experienced diver they will not bug you about depth and time.
The local diving, especially Tackle Box and San Pedro Canyons, are great sites with swim thrus and canyons. Of course, the Hol Chan area is good for a close-in night dive.

Scott

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (dabunk), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,195 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.