Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Elbert: With white buck shoes and a pinky ring...he can make a killing at the Time Share palapa. Take care: Bill PS. Hey Ernie...gots some wet property for sale.

Gone fishing!!
I'm probably due to revise my opinion on real estate sales on the island. when I was buying subdividing and selling. The market was like holding up a bank and not having to buy a pistol or worry about the sheriff. I'm sure its changed a little but I'm still very supercritical and the fact some are using name brand facades doesn't automatically change the system they are still in Belize, it will be hard to convince me the market is way different now. But I'm open.
last week a fellow wanted to sell me a cute corner lot in a commercial area. it looked good and like a deal but when we started discussing title he had bit on an 'avoid the title transfer tax 'from two transfers back. he was hoping to get me to do the same and buy it with the title still floating.
I know there are tons of poor souls like him out there that got abused way back that believe they own the land and will never be able to sell it unless they find another fool as big as they where. Victims of abuse from unlicensed agents preying on excited tourist that want a piece of paradise, but left their brain at home.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I've got to work on my hair doo the swept back sprayed down lounge lizard look is hard to do with rogaine.

White Sands Dive Shop
With that BIG BEAK...who would notice thinning feathers.

Gone fishing!!
Hey Elbert
I enjoy your posts as they often reflect the voice of reason. And when not, usually at least some class and a good laugh.
So anywho... not that your hair is not important, :P but back to the topic for a minute.
I'm willing to predict that if the smaller Realtors want to survive, they will need an association, ergo legitimacy. CB is a good example. They have to "verify" all records and details in such a way as makes title insurance redundant. The office here is connected to CB.net. The same group that has the franchise for all of Central America. They have to comply with most same regulations as in the US. One things for sure; change is on the way. The day of the Divemaster/Realtor are passe'. Just for your own edification, Coldwell Banker Belize has a Compliance Officer. Perhaps the only one in the country. She'll be glad to address questions should anyone assume their name is a "facade". I found all this attractive and am like minded so when asked I of course agreed to come to work with them. I cannot comment on any other companies practices except to say, please make a note of it". lol

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
S
S
Buyers are well-advised to retain an attorney to conduct the transaction on their behalf.

Now, I guess, the thread should address how to find a good Lier.

Gone fishing!!
S
S
Thats LYAR...

and TL is a realtor-with no qualifications other than he works for CB

I agree with you on the 'Title Insurance is redundant' part. The transfer tax takes care of that concern, and an Attorneys opinion is good, not a para legal and never if that attorney works for the real estate co.
I didn't know you where now working for a real estate co.hope your not offended, its a little to early in the game for you to take it personally.
Doesn't my new Avatar add a certain slant to my comments of late.

White Sands Dive Shop
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.