Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#238498 - 05/23/07 04:25 AM Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
Lazy Iguana B&B Offline
The final decision: The Caye Caulker Lobster Fest will be held June 29 - July 1, 2007. The main sponsor is the Caye Caulker Watertaxi Association.

#239384 - 05/31/07 02:08 AM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: Lazy Iguana B&B]
Auxillou Beach Suites Offline
fantastic news. thanx for sharing, lazy iguana.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com

#240618 - 06/14/07 06:29 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: Lazy Iguana B&B]
scuba9 Offline
We will be visiting Ambergris Caye June 30 - July 7th and would like to go to Lobster Fest at Caye Caulker. What is it like and how do you get over from Ambergris. How much? Any info on this will be great. Thanks

#240633 - 06/14/07 09:05 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: scuba9]
TrueLover Offline
Hey scuba9, Theres a boat that goes over and back several times a day. It's 30.00 bz. round trip. If you plan to stay over better make a reservation quick. Have fun and don't buy any undersized lobsters. wink

#240684 - 06/15/07 02:56 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: TrueLover]
TrueLover Offline
Anybody know the Rasta guy at Caye Caulker with the cool old boat and crew? I think his name is Ross. I had his number in my old phone. He takes people out to the reef and fishing and stuff.

#240903 - 06/19/07 07:26 AM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: TrueLover]
auxilloubeachsuites Offline
His name is Ras Creek.
islandgirl@btl.net

#241033 - 06/21/07 12:05 AM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: auxilloubeachsuites]
nannersyak Offline
I am lucky enough to be on Caye Caulker for Lobster Fest and wonder it anyone could give me some idea of what to expect. What type of events, vendors, number of people and specific things not to miss. The thread on Ambergris Lobster Fest was interesting, are they alot alike? Thanks. One week from today we arrive in Belize for 16 days!

#241057 - 06/21/07 02:55 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: nannersyak]
reidfl Offline
I'm there also on Sat. any info would be great

#242055 - 07/02/07 06:49 AM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival [Re: reidfl]
Marty Offline
from a friend...

The annual Caye Caulker Lobsterfest, the ORIGINAL lobsterfest, was held over the weekend. Threats of rain on Friday morning did not deter fest goers who arrived by the hundreds to the island beginning Friday afternoon. The weekend turned out to be sunny and warm, making for an excellent fest.

Mr. Elizabeth Canul was crowned Miss Lobsterfest on Friday night.

On Saturday I had lobster ceviche, lobster salad, lobster kebabs, stewed lobster and coconut curry lobster. FANTASTIC!!!

On Sunday I had "bad belly" from all that rich food :-)

Since the rest of the country seems hell bent on stealing the Lobsterfest theme from the one and only original, Caye Caulker (often immitated but never duplicated), I suggested they change the theme to make it a SEAFOOD FEST instead of just a lobster fest. Fish sere and fish boil up or even shrimp ceviche would have been quite in order this weekend as well.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (RedRover, IGAmel, 1 invisible), 74 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,036 Topics
462,242 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day