Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#238717 05/24/07 03:27 PM
M
mobow Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Two days away from heading to San Pedro. I would like to thank everyone who has shared information with me either directly or indirectly. The information I have recieved has allowed me to make a good plan for my vacation. I have a long list of things to consider doing and places to eat and areas to explore and on and on. I will not get to them all but I have ideas and when I see somewhere I can say " I remember hearing about that and then doing it or not depending on my mood at the moment. Again thank you, your information has let me know that I can't wait. keith

mobow #238758 05/24/07 04:53 PM
and so you keep us all in suspense??? Share your planned itinerary! smile

One suggestion. Don't spend all your time with an itinerary. Just walk down the street or beach, and let the feeling permeate and guide you. This is a magical place for lots of people. This sounds kind of funny, but not to the people who have experienced it.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Bobber #238805 05/25/07 09:11 AM
M
mobow Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm with you Bobber. Itenerary is a term that I use loosely. Here mine is.
Places to Eat in no order: Estels, BC's, Pasta La Vista, Rojos, Blue Water Grill, Sunset Grill, Waramanga, Street vendors, El Patio, El Divino, Elvis, Papis, Jambels,Antonijitos, Pedros, Caliente and others which escape me at this moment.
Things to do again in no order, walk the beach with my wife every morning, go see Lumani ruins, take a discover scuba course, go fishing,do a sail/snorkel trip or two, do a day run over to Caye Caulker, take in some music (have tickets for Jerry Jeff Walker), watch the sun rise from a pier, have a rum drink or two maybe in the morning (its' noon somewhere) tell my wife I love her and give her a kiss on the cheek on the beach in the light of the moon. keith

Last edited by mobow; 05/25/07 09:17 AM.
mobow #238806 05/25/07 09:16 AM
S
S
let's leave now!

human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted
susieb #238811 05/25/07 09:38 AM
Actually, 22 sleeps to go. My loose itinerary is as follows. No Belikin till I get to the island, as it must be properly contained in a cold brown bottle. Up before the sun, coffee on the pier as the sun comes up. Breakfast at Estels. I might suggest adding The Reef to your list, good place. I also plan to hug and kiss the wife a bit, as she is the one who spearheaded the lobsterfest trip. A dive day, and never any movement outside the resort without the camera. Memories are where you make them. I also will try to make it a point to at least meet and greet any of the other boarders who happen to be around. Maybe put some names and faces together. Refresh our SAGA t-shirts, and a lot of down time.

Bobber #238812 05/25/07 09:42 AM
You guys are so sweet about your wives! Got any YOUNG brothers?? Just kidding! smile

Sounds like a lot of fun, you both!

Babe, 22 days, huh? I MIGHT see you there!

If I don't recognize you, step right up. I'll be the guy who gets really really good looking and really really smart when I've had too much to drink. Can't miss me. smile

Bobber #238841 05/25/07 11:50 AM
:P

I probably won't recognize you because every male fits that discription after awhile. I'll be the one with the adorable little 5 yr. old girl. You can't miss her - she's precious!

Check. Sit in the bar and keep an eye out for a cute 5 year old girl. Hmmm, something about that just seems wierd. Just kidding. Have yourself an entertaining weekend, and if everyone else jumps in the river, what the heck, go with the flow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 208 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.