Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
absolutes is the name i use to describe the group of those words like 'forever', always', 'never',I try to not use them ', It makes me feel foolish later. 'for the rest of my life ' sounds like it should be in that group.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Jeapers , thats a lot of power in the hands of someone so young.
Does this mean we have to be nice to her?

White Sands Dive Shop
ref:'Edited by Amanda Syme'
a belizean real estate agent with a pollyanna attitude editing my post is to much for me to take.
good by all

White Sands Dive Shop
why elbert? we've never been be nice to anyone ever before?

laugh

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Hey Elbert, I hope this doesn't mean you will,'forever', always', 'never', come back. I for one respect and enjoy your inpute on here. I'm certain I'm not alone. We can create some secret buzz words, then hand shakes and stuff. I mean I get your point but it probably just seems more like Censorship for the good of the Motherland than it is. Like when I say "Compliance Officer" it really means, "gee, i wish I had some Pizza right now", OK, that wasn't true but was sorta funny. wink Having a flag by your name has got to be a pain. Seriously, I wouldn't want to play hall monitor. A little compassion may be in order.

Misquote ..... "Only WE can lighten up our own minds"

What did I say? ....

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Pamela
Hey Amanda,
Is it true what I hear about Jerry? Why haven't the up-to-date older members commented??? How else am I supposed to keep track of the gossip from the Northwest????

Yes Pam, Jerry's memorial service is scheduled to be on 2nd June. Time and place will be confirmed early next week.

So, have a drink and remember all of those crazy Jerry stories - imagine him and Trish looking down on us now. They are probably having a good chuckle watching us do our routines.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Denny Shane
I could be wrong (and wouldn't be the first time)... while I am totally agreement with Amanda, I am confused Amanda of which section are you referring to? The Chat Area (here) or the About Ambergris Caye?

Hey Denny

Talking about the whole board. It was getting nasty and personal attacks were rampant. Some of the admin simply gave up trying to keep up with the viciousness.

I expect to be able to log onto the board and read about current events, past memories, future vacation plans and a few good natured jokes.

Some members love and thrive on the pot stirring nonsense, but many are totally turned off and leave the board.

I wish some of the fun loving enjoyable posters would get back on board.

Life is often tough, busy and downright dirty. I used to enjoy coming to this board for a refreshing look at life through the eyes of happy tourists. I hope the positive cheerful board elves come back.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Regrettably it's been the case for quite some time that anyone wanting straightforward facts and answers to tourism questions was much better off writing to Belize Forums. Nothing against them, but let's regain some of the lost territory.

oh got it though... I agree with the nastiness, rude comments etc. The world fill is with misery...

How many times we stay I wish I would ends this world stuff.... we might not end nastiful talking in the world... we can sure end in on board. One way it has happen is to just not answer the postings.... ignore them, or delete them. shrug.

After having 5 strokes you begin to see things differently... things that were important things not seemed to imporant anymore...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.