Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#23898 - 08/05/00 12:53 AM Piano Bar
Chloe Offline
Is there a piano bar in San Pedro, or on Ambergris? Journey's End had one when I visited, but I heard on my last visit to San Pedro, that JE no longer has the piano bar.
Dare To Deviate

#23899 - 08/05/00 12:18 PM Re: Piano Bar
chloe, to find out for sure, e-mail jonathan by link from journeysendresort.com . he's been helpful to me. bye!

#23900 - 08/05/00 12:24 PM Re: Piano Bar
Marvel Offline
The loved one wants to know why you would rather buy a piano in a bar than a Martini?HA! HA~! Old Joke here!

#23901 - 08/05/00 12:38 PM Re: Piano Bar
Chloe Offline
Laugh, a good one. Hubby was a Piano Bar
player, that drinks martinis. He is great
knows all the old songs. When we were at Journey's End yrs. ago, that Piano Man would not let my husband touch his piano, I guess he was afraid of losing tips, but my Hubby would not take anyone else's tips. LOL
We noted on returning home this time, we did not see a piano at bars in San Pedro.
Dare To Deviate

#23902 - 08/06/00 03:18 PM Re: Piano Bar
Denny Shane Offline
There is no piano bar at Journey's End. I worked there since Jan 97 until about a month ago and they never had one there during that time frame.

#23903 - 08/06/00 06:15 PM Re: Piano Bar
Chloe Offline
Thanks Denny. JE did have a piano bar in Aug 1993 I know for sure,too bad they let it go, everyone seemed to really enjoy it.
Dare To Deviate

#23904 - 08/06/00 07:08 PM Re: Piano Bar
Sandcrab Offline
Hmmmm....I wonder if the need is great enough to support a small investment in the best damn piano bar in Belize? Anyone salivating yet?

#23905 - 08/06/00 08:08 PM Re: Piano Bar
I thought at one time there was a piano at Vic House. Maybe I was just seeing things, or it could have been some left over, petrified Jerry Jeff fans stacked like hardwood.

The best investment would be in the guy who has to tune the darn thing every day!

#23906 - 08/06/00 08:48 PM Re: Piano Bar
Chloe Offline
No tuning needed, no one notices whether it is in tune or not, if the beers are served timely, and cold. Laugh
Dare To Deviate

#23907 - 08/06/00 09:05 PM Re: Piano Bar
Chloe Offline
The best piano bars, are the ones that take request, and everyone can sing along. There is always someone that loves to sing.
Dare To Deviate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.