Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Well where do I start??? The Reaper family had another amazing time in Belize!
This trip we really just focused on having a fun family vacation and trying some new eats.
We tried the Sunset Grill and really enjoyed the food and the lagoon sunset view.
A wonderful dinner was had at Victoria House for our anniversary. 19 trips and it was the first time ever we even stepped foot on the grounds. What a nice place and dinner was wonderful. The chocolate volcano cake dessert was amazing!
Of course no trip is complete now without a trip to Casa Picasso! And once again my horror as Mrs. Reaper licked the plate after the bananas picasso ! (just kidding!)
We tried El Fogon for the first time. What a great place for lunch or dinner. Two thumbs way up!
Of course we ate at the Blue Water Grill many times and it's still a great place for all three meals.
Many a morning I was at the "Red Door Cafe", the kids love their pancakes. Cheap and delicious food! It's right next to the SunBreeze.
We didn't hang out at BC's as much this trip and tried to spread out. I lost some money to Tim Jeffers playing poker at Pedro's...but so did everyone else one night!
I ran into Jesse at the Road Kill Bar one night and had a nice poolside lunch and chat with Tacogirl.
The wife and boy went zip lining and cave tubing one day while I spent the day in the pool and golf carting around with the little one.
We spent a great afternoon on Daniel Nunez's boat last Sunday with our families after a fantastic Belizean lunch.
I went golfing on Caye Chapel with two well known island friends. We played 39 holes...THAT was an expensive day!!!! I'll ask for a stroke a hole next time!
One afternoon we golf carted up to Mata Chica and enjoyed a day of beach and drinks. What a nice spot!
Our only regret that we didn't have time to spend with everyone we wanted to..it went so damn FAST!
Amanda, tell Christine we'll see her for Manelleys next February!
I did spend a day in Belize City doing some business. If you get a chance go to the Tavern. The hamburger and the rest of the food is great!
I also hit up Dennis Wolfe to write a new tune called "Just another jumper in Belize"!
A great time that went WAY too fast as usual! And on the trip home, there was Scubaldy on our flight! You just can't escape the boarders!!!!
TQ, we missed you!
So after trying the Key Lime pie everywhere, the Blue Water Grill still wins first place and I need to hit the gym to work off this vacation!!!!!!!

Last edited by reaper; 05/31/07 11:02 PM.
Great report Reaper! Wish I could have hung around with yall! But come February next year, I'll BE THERE!!!!

Take the road less traveled
Reaper, great trip report. Fun Fun Fun, with your family.

Sorry I was not there to get my huge {{{{{{HUG}}}}}.

Dare To Deviate
Great report, reaper! I'll try the Key Lime Pie from BWG when I'm down next.

A friend of mine who lives there also golfed at Caye Chapel while you were down... wonder if it was the same day/group.

Glad you had such a good time! Missed you too!

Hope to see you soon!

xoxoxo's for the family of 4!

T
T
sounds like another great trip. we enjoyed a nice evening at the sunset grill also. our friends and their kids enjoyed the tarpons.

J
J
Thanks for the report. Sounds like a wonderful trip. And it seems like an awfully long time until we head back down in September.

Have a great summer. Jean

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
How rude of me...I also had a nice lunch with Pedro2 at Cannibals and the burger was very good!

A giggle a minute smile

glad you guys had a blast...we did too!!!

Was Tim using his "lucky" cards for poker night? I'm sure you would recognize them if he was. Ha!

Great report. The key lime pie taste test is a great idea, but maybe we'll try for a lobster taste test!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.