Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Hi Debbie! Thanks for the "thumbs up" on duPlooy's. I spent loads of time (and lots of reading the boards) trying to find the "perfect" jungle experience for my boyfriend (pre-columbian art freak!) and me, my parents (78,79 but very active) and my sister (husband, two kids - 7,11) duPlooy's seemed to fit the bill for a full range of activities or just lazing around with no activities at all. I was obsessed with the planning and now the waiting is killing me!!! Novemeber is sooo far away! I've become addicted to the boards. Is there a cure?

PattiS,
As for the board addiction. I know how you feel. I'm the same way. I did massive research via the internet before out trip. The pictures of duplooy's on the net were fantastic, and I was very pleased to find out that it looked just like the picutres. If your husband is into pre-columbian art, he will love Belize and Guatamala. The art is fabulous. My son (15) collects masks from all over the world. He found some real cool ones in Guatamala. The shopping was great. If you have any questions about duPlooy's or the tours available, contact me via the board. I check in at LEAST once a day.....pathetic huh????
Debbie

J
J
Yes, it is an addiction and there's no cure I know of. I check in every day too, even though I don't always get a chance to write!

L
L
I check in everyday since I discovered the board back in June (1st time in A.C. will be this November). There are a lot of worse things to be addicted to! Plus, it is fun and just think how much we all know now that we didn't know before!

Yes we are addicted, but it serves as a really good exchange of info. and ideas.
It keeps the people waiting to visit Belize
pumped up, and for we that are back home and
waiting our return visit, it keeps all those wonderful thoughts of Belize present in our daily memories. That keeps my blood pressure lower.

Dare To Deviate
K
K
Hi Carolyn! I lived in Seattle (Kirkland to be exact) 20 years (since I was 5!) and just moved to Tampa, Florida in March! My fiance David and I are getting married in Belize and doing the first four days at Banana Bank in the Cayo District (Oct 6-9th) and then the 9th - 14th at Caribbean Villas (getting married on the 11th). I'm a fellow addict of this board too! Too bad we won't be in Belize at the same time...Hope everyone has a great time in November...by that time I'll be parusing wedding photo's and wishing I were there with you all!!!

C
Carolyn Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi Kymmer: I can see Kirkland right now from my office here in Bellevue. I also used to live in Juanita before I moved to Seattle. Congrats and Best Wishes on your wedding!

K
K
Carolyn,
Wow. Just moved from Timberwood in Juanita area (right next to Finn Hill). Small world! Worked downtown at Teligent, communications company. Thanks for the wishes!

K
K
Also...I'll be back next weekend for Labor Day fun with the Fam on Lake Sammamish!! Keep the sun shining for me, I hear it's been gorgeous!

G
G
Another Seattleite here (and yes I have lived in Juanita), planning our first trip to Belize...

We are thinking about a week at Captain Morgans and then a week at a place unknown as of now...we cannot wait. Nov 1-14.....I would love suggestion for another great spot, with a different charater..I've noted DuPlooys, and will check up on it..

Scott

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.