Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Carolyn Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hello to all of you nice people:
My friend and I have really enjoyed reading your posts and have learned so much! We are two couples traveling to AC the day after Thanksgiving and are from the Seattle area. Is there anyone else out there from nearby and possibly traveling at the same time? We're staying at The Palms. Thanks!

I'm in Eugene, go to Seattle every 6 months or so... Ginny Rose who writes here some lives in Seattle... She has property on the island.

L
L
C: My husband and I are not from Seattle, but all of my relatives live there. Nice city. We are from Sacramento, CA. We will be in A.C. for first time November 18-26. Cannot wait!

C
Carolyn Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks to you both for replying. Marty, really enjoyed your pictures. I also really like Eugene, I go there every so often for my work. Will you be back in AC in November by any chance? "lmarquis" too bad you will have left before we get there. Enjoy your vacation! It will be our first time there too.

P
P
Hi Carolyn! Just wanted to let you know that I too will be at the Palms from November 26 - November 30. Not long enough I'm sure but it will be our winding down time from 7 days at duPlooy's in the Cayo district. Maybe we could hook up for a drink (or ten!)

C
Carolyn Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Sure, Patti! I think we'll be in unit #33. We arranged with Yadi to have a case of Belikin in our fridge, so we'll be ready to party the moment we get to The Palms.

P
P
Hi Carolyn! I'll see that case of Beliken and raise you two! And, yes, I know you have room #33 and I am VERY jealous but I'm sure they are all great. I read the belize.net board and this board for a couple of months before I finally decided on the Palms and I'm pretty sure everything will be nearly perfect.(the scientist in me has to leave some room for error!!) I'm sure we'll see each other up on the boards from now until November, counting down the months, weeks, days!

Hi Carolyn, I doubt I'll be there in Nov., but you never know...

I certainly hope so!

C
Carolyn Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey Imarquis: I guess it would help if I actually knew the dates we're traveling! We arrive on November 24th, so our days will actually overlap by a day or so. Where are you staying? Perhaps we could meet and toast the AC Message Board!

PattiS
You will LOVE duPlooy's in the Cayo District. We stayed there before we went to Ambergris Caye as well. It was FABULOUS. Most enchanted, "other worldly" place I've ever been. The flora and fauna were incredible. The swim in the Macal River was so peaceful. Make sure to take a day trip to Tikal in Guatamala. DuPlooy's has the most fabulous guides!!!! The food was very good, the lamp lit rooms at night were so romantic, the sound of the jungle was intoxicating. Enjoy yourself!!!!!! We surely did.
Debbie

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.