Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Short Offline OP
OP Offline
Sir Isaac Newton, what have you been doing lately?
over here I read that you predict the end of the world in 2060:
http://clublet.com/why?IsaacNewton
After the Second Coming of Christ plagues would follow and war and a 1,000-year reign by the saints on earth - of which you would be one - would precede. The most definitive date Sir Isaac Newton set for the apocalypse, which was scribbled on a scrap of paper, was 2060.

Live and let live
didn't the mayas/aztecs predict the end of the world at 2012?

Psychic Sylvia Browne claims the world will in in approximately 95 years.

all i know is: i just hope i get to squeeze in a few more trips to bz before then. laugh

Need to go to portofino for lobster newburg dinner quick then .think next trip may do that???

Last edited by captjeff; 06/18/07 08:32 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
The Maya didn't predict the end of the world in 2012 but their calendar does end then. If BTB has any imagination they'll be setting up New Years Eve festivals at all the ruins just in case.

I just took a course in Mayan Medical Astrology and the Dec 21, 2012 date is not the end of the world but the lowest point in a 26,000 year cycle based on the earth's rotation around the Milky Way galaxy, all deciphered by Mayan & Egyptian astronomers. Liken it to Mother Earth "giving birth," (we are now in the "labor" phase) so there will most likely be some big climactic events due to the orientation of the earth & gravitational pull in relation to the Milky Way. And as a result the world population may be severly reduced. But not the end of the world. Edgar Cayce & other mystics also predicted it and basically said "get ready for some shaking." Earthquakes? Tidal waves? Tsunamis? Meteors? Who knows but something big and not man made. They also said don't be closer than at least 200 miles to any ocean or large body of water. There is another of these classes going on in Savannah GA Aug 11 & 12. If anyone is interesed email me for the info. Fascinating stuff.

S
S
Thanks Barb. You're right, I forgot about the exact date being the 21st. The concept of having festivals on that date does still hold weight.

S
S
1914 was a pivotal year for mankind (WWI). 100 years later, the biblical number of completion, would bring us to 2014 and very close to the Mayan calendar ending as well. Interesting?

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
wow, barb! all very interesting.

SIN, some say there are no coincidences.

S
S
Was that Milky Way Dark Chocolate or Regular?

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Originally Posted by Barbara K
Earthquakes? Tidal waves? Tsunamis? Meteors? Who knows but something big and not man made. They also said don't be closer than at least 200 miles to any ocean or large body of water.
Wow, good thing our place on Ambergris Caye is on the second floor! By the way, how much does the milky way weigh, anyway?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.