Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#240924 - 06/19/07 04:51 PM Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club
2nd Chance Offline
I am looking for information on obtaining the titles to my property at Palm Bay Club. Who is currently in charge. Gerry McDermott notified me over a year ago and never answered my reply. His information about my property was incorrect and I would like to get it straightened out once and for all. I need someone I can correspond with that will answer me back and help me straighten out this problem. Please help me.

#240936 - 06/19/07 06:25 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: 2nd Chance]
ELDORADO-777 Offline
2nd Chance:

Please try contacting the company below and they should
be able to tell you how to get title for your property.
If they can not help you then try and get a hold of the
email or telephone number of Cory McDermott from the
company below or someone on this web site. Cory should
be able to tell you how to get title if the company
below can not tell you. This is the best I can give to
you. Sincerely, EL-777

P.S. Try contacting the person behind the web site in
my signature below. He should also be able to tell you
how to do it.

Paradise Management
P.O. Box 65
San Pedro, Belize
Central America
T: 501-226-2231 (in the US or Canada, dial 011 first)
F: 501-226-2249
E: enrique@paradisemanagementbelize.com

#240938 - 06/19/07 06:35 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: ELDORADO-777]
Amanda Syme Offline

#240953 - 06/19/07 10:33 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: Amanda Syme]
2nd Chance Offline
Thanks for your help.

#240954 - 06/19/07 10:39 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: 2nd Chance]
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
Attorney

#241016 - 06/20/07 08:01 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: Sir Isaac Newton]
ericinsc Offline
Hey, Sir Isaac, good to meet you at Coconut's bar the other night... I was so surprised, I forgot to buy you a drink.. flag me down the next time you see me and the next one is on me...

ericinsc

ps... I am the man with the goatee... now have three beads woven into it ! Can't miss me.

#241017 - 06/20/07 08:22 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: ericinsc]
canadian Offline
Hi,
What about getting title after mortgages? Has anyone ever been ripped off from a private mortgage deal?

#241189 - 06/22/07 05:01 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: canadian]
ELDORADO-777 Offline
2nd Chance:

Please tell us the channels you went through after you get title to your property in Palm Bay. It will help those who come after you and also want to get title. I am sure there are others out there who also will want to get title to their property.

Also, there is a company in Florida that provides title insurance. If you google in: "company that provides title insurance in Florida" I am sure it will come up. I have seen it advertised time and again in the International Living Magazine materials.

Sincerely, EL-777

#241232 - 06/22/07 07:46 PM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: SP Daily]
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
Eric,

You still here? I saw you in town the other day. Coconuts on Monday night right?

SIN

#241285 - 06/23/07 03:55 AM Re: Getting Title to property at Palm Bay Club [Re: Sir Isaac Newton]
DANZA Offline
The best would be for Palm Bay to have a Master Policy, that would help everyone downstream. Title Co's would probably give a very good deal because of all the individual policies it would generate. 2nd Chance shoot me a email and I'll send you what I have so far. I'm getting ready to do it and am not affiliated with any title company personally. dongravett@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Pokey, 1 invisible), 46 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,027 Topics
462,224 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.