Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#24149 08/10/00 10:42 AM
B
bigzeke Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Besides having quality time with my 15 year old, I am planning to look at a waterfront lot to purchase. I am originally from New York, now in sunny Florida, and now ready to make the ultimate move. I would like to buy some property now before it really gets out of reach. Any suggestions and recommendations again would be appreciated.

We are most familiar with Southwind. They seem to have quality listings and a good reputation. There are several others, but the names escape me. Someone will certainly help you out. Prices are NOT cheap, even raw land...most of which will be north of the cut as far as 3-5 miles.

S
S
There are still some good choices to the south of town as well as north, and even on the west side where the prices are much lower.
Look at: www.InvestInBelize.com

J
J
A personal experience....stay away from Ramon at Ramon's Village..he sent us on a wild goose chase which cost us way too $$$.

J
J
I also would suggest Southwinds. We bought our condo from them. They are very helpful and nice people. Josh Brewer

ps If you need contact names let me know
[email protected]

My choice for real estate would be JESSE
look back acouple of messages.

Dare To Deviate
B
bigzeke Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I went to that webpage and it seems like it is more for commercial investments. I am just looking for a waterfront lot in north SanPedro to build a little two bedroom beach house.

OK.....Jesse did sell general real estate until recently, and he knows the area and the properties for sale. Of course he can speak for himself, but I assume he still sells general real estate.

Dare To Deviate
S
S
Hmmm.... Maybe I'd better rewrite my webpages. I'll act as a Buyers Agent in any type of real estate transaction. www.InvestInBelize.com

Any purchase of real estate is an investment.
So let's Invest in real estate.

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.