Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
ktofl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi everybody. I live in cancun right now. Im a reggae & dancehall DJ and cancun sucks. Does anybody know where I can find good reggae parties in mexico/belize/guatemala??
Im writing here because i read that in caye caulker there is reggae music (I do not mean that they play only Bob Marley if you know what i mean ;-))
I would be happy if somebody could help me..
greetings from cancun, Martin

Sir Isaac Newton could probably tell ya but otherwise, if you come to San Pedro, check out Jaguars. It's a club with dance music probaly similar to what you're looking for.

HEY love your new avator TQ!

S
S
We are a Caribbean nation and love our reggae, dancehall, & reggeaton (I hate).

The clubs are small and DJs aren't paid to well as in the larger cities, like Cancun.

Come down and take a look around. I could get you a gig in one of the clubs as a headliner. I'll hook you up with Carlo the manager of Jaguar's. He has some friends up in Cun.

SIN
www.myspace.com/belizerudeboy

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Sin have you heard Culture and Soul Defenders? Both great bands.

Good luck Martin.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

K
ktofl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
hi SIN,
thank you for your responce. I do not care a lot about money. i only wanna play and wanna listen jamaican style ( i hate reggaeton either). It would be cool if you can hook me up with somebody in cun and it would be great if i could play at your place. check my own myspace too: www.myspace.com/rollintone
and the homepage of my soundsystem:
www.sentinelsound.de
www.myspace.com/sentinelsoundsystem

my selecta name is meska...

thank you man..

K
ktofl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
hi again,
Sin i didnt get some answer from you. hope you got my mail. anyway, we will come this weekend. and we come from cancun. Does anybody know: Is there only 1 ferry from belize city? because if yes we would have to drive to the south to get to the north again. does anybody has an information how we get on the island if we come from mexiko (chetumal)...
thanks martin

@ sin: If you red this: where is your place there?

We take the ADO bus from Playa to Chetumal. Belize Transfers then picks us up at the bus station and takes us to Tropic Air in Corozal - short flight from there to San Pedro!

K
ktofl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
aah cool thx.
belize transfer? what is that? a bus? do i have to order it? how expensive is it from chetumal to corozal..

Belizetransfers.com

$30 usd for up to 3 people

Nice big van!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.