Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Does anyone have the number to Hakal Kiik?
Thank you.

S
S
Closed

I heard Hakal is closed down now Kra-z-k

You can try 501 - 226 - 3115

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Not closed permanently - they told me they were closing for several months to complete building work next door, and that they would be re-opening before next season.

Good to know Pedro2 would not like to loose those conch fritters. The food there is very good.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Couldn't agree more. With all this talk about negative things it's good to remember that there are some excellent things about San Pedro and Hakal Kiik is right up there. Almost as good as Pedro's pizzas (!).

Don't be surprised though if they have to raise their prices a bit (from their previous very low level) as I know costs were hitting them hard. Some people cut quality and quantity to compensate but I don't think they'll do that. Their food's worth a lot more than they have been charging - just before they closed I had lunch there, a wholewheat sub with lashings of decent cheese, hard-boiled egg and salad stuff (my recipe - I don't like meat much) and it was enormous. They charged me Bz$3!!

Tourists - please don't get put off by the negatives that must exist in a place like this and which expat locals use this board to air. There are many positives to compensate!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.