Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#241965 - 06/30/07 03:38 PM apple iphone
Marty Online   happy
stood in line 3 hours for an iphone. i was 15th in line. they only had TEN for a city of 250,000

what a joke. STOOPID. apple sure used us for publicity. us who wait in a line for it. they wouldn't even tell us how many they had, so if there weren't enough we could LEAVE and order off the internet. 75+ people in line rather upset. and us line waiters were their best customers. they pooped on us.

all we got was a stinkin backorder receipt. they couldn't tell us f it would be two days, two weeks, or two months before the orders would be filled.

they did take our money.

#241968 - 06/30/07 03:51 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: Marty]
SP Daily Offline

#241970 - 06/30/07 03:51 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: SP Daily]
Marty Online   happy
yeah i guess so!!! i just HAD to tell on myself!!!!

it was kinda fun hanging with all the nerds. i was about the oldest one. most couldn't remember the 80's!!

we had our books, our umbrellas, it was raining alil off and on. we bribed passerbys to go get us coffee and french fries

#241971 - 06/30/07 03:54 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: Marty]
SP Daily Offline
The store shoulda been serving you!

#241972 - 06/30/07 03:57 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: SP Daily]
Marty Online   happy
i wish!!!! there could have been some serious purchasing if a portable vendor had come around. i could have gotten one of the 4gb ones, but all the 8gb ones were gone. they had ten of each. i don't want no low watt baby. can't add memory later

#241973 - 06/30/07 04:09 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: Marty]
SP Daily Offline
Next few months the price will drop...

#241976 - 06/30/07 04:27 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: SP Daily]
Marty Online   happy
yeah, not a big deal. i will get much value out of being able to check my email from the phone better. i can do it now but the screen on the nokia 6682 is half the size of the iphone screen. all i can really do with my email now is organize it and read the smaller emails and delete the junk. which is nice, saves time later. but i'd like to be able to actually do email in a more normal fashion. i did get to use one for awhile. they are rad. slide fingers apart to zoom in, tap twice to zoom out. the address book just spins when you slide your finger down quickly. delete email with a finger stroke to the right.

they are very thin. extremely thin. amazing screen for brightness and color. definently a revolutionary product. not just another phone. and i have used a lot of advanced phones over the years. used to do leading edge product analysis and got a lot of fancy stuff free. like my wonderful tablet pc

#241989 - 06/30/07 09:09 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: Marty]
seashell Offline
Did anyone see the clip of the news reporter interviewing a guy who was holding up the Ipod phone and along comes this other guy that tries to snatch the Ipod phone and run away with it. Unfortunately, he ended up with the microphone in his hand instead. Funny stuff.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#242005 - 07/01/07 08:48 AM Re: apple iphone [Re: seashell]
With all the hype we don't even know if they work. You pay a high price for wanting to be first.

#242017 - 07/01/07 12:33 PM Re: apple iphone [Re: ]
Marty Online   happy
worst case scenario, it sucks and you return it after 2 weeks. they will be spendy for awhile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, 1 invisible), 49 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,710 Topics
461,240 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.