Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#242837 - 07/12/07 04:56 PM Comin down in a week..wohooo
clinemick Offline
I am getting married in 8 days and then headed down for our 10 day honeymoon ...3 nights on Caulker and 7 nights at Victoria house! Is it wrong that I am more excited about the trip than the wedding?? haha

How has the weather been? what should I expect in terms of conditions? (not that it is predicable).
and any last minute packing tips?? I can't wait to check out all the local watering holes!!!! wohoooooo

Thanks a million.....Caroline

#242838 - 07/12/07 05:12 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: clinemick]
desertrat Offline
Best of luck to the bride, 'grats to the groom. You are gonna have some fun !! Don't drag along a lot of clothes, and don't forget bug repellent.

#242846 - 07/12/07 06:46 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: desertrat]
World Traveller Offline
Congrats! I think I'll still be on A.C. when you guys arrive. Let's hope the weather holds up! :-)

#242848 - 07/12/07 06:51 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: World Traveller]
Otteralum Offline
Congratulations clinemik and WT -- enjoy every minute of it!!

#242856 - 07/12/07 08:00 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: Otteralum]
Ruth1 Offline
We are going to be there the first week in August...
Can't wait...Look at photo's daily to make me feel am there....

#242865 - 07/12/07 09:09 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: Ruth1]
divingcowgirl Offline
Congrats Caroline! smile Ya'll will LOVE it there! Some great watering holes to go to is: Crazy Canucks, BC's (any day of the week is fine, but on Sunday, they have great BBQ and a band usually strikes up around 3:00 or so..) Fido's, Wet Willies, The Palapa Bar, Road Kill and yes even Pedro's Sports bar! (I know I'm missing a bar or two, but I know someone will add to the list!) Have fun, hang loose and enjoy the friendliness of the locals! Lets see, how many more sleeps for me??? 125??? Or there about! frown

#242876 - 07/13/07 03:04 AM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: divingcowgirl]
clinemick Offline
Thanks so much everyone...now I am even more excited!!!

#242878 - 07/13/07 11:34 AM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: clinemick]
Danny2 Offline
On the day you leave for Belize take half of what you packed. Good luck to both of you, and have lots of fun.

#242880 - 07/13/07 01:24 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: Danny2]
Ruth1 Offline
Thanks Danny,

I am going back through my clothing items now. For every shorts I pack I am taking 2 tops. That way I don't take as many outfits. I am really trying to be careful on clothing. You can always hand wash tops so you can wear them again. We are bringing most of our dive equipment so we need room for it in our luggage. Really, what does anyone need in Ambergris Caye but bathing suits, baseball cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, shorts & a T-shirt or two.

Sound like easy packing to me....

Edited by Ruth1 (07/13/07 01:26 PM)

#242884 - 07/13/07 02:27 PM Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo [Re: Ruth1]
Bobber Offline
Is everybody falling down on the job? Why hasn't anyone mentioned zip-loc bags? Take a bunch. Keeps things from leaking all over everything, can be used for meal leftovers, tons of things.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Jameela01, Ricklap, Marty, 1 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,068 Topics
462,330 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.