Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Ali Offline OP
OP Offline
A
we intend on doing some salt water fly fishing, any ideas on accom. at a good price in Belize. also any ideas on if it is difficult to get married on a beach there.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
take the time to go back a few weeks on this board and you will find out much of what you need to know. good luck [Linked Image]

C
C
Word of warning, you read too many of the past messages and youll be positive that San Pedro is a nut farm minus white coats. LOL
Good luck and happy reading.

Robin Holder
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
chicke, you'll scare her off!! ha ha ha!! the bantering is all in fun but really, somewhere here there is a lot of useful information ( and a lot of nonsense too).

Lots of information on weddings on this site.
Go to HOME page click on Weddings in the quick list on left.

R
R
I was married on Ambergris Caye 2 years ago. Basically, all we needed was our passports. The tour office, just north of the San Pedro Airport, can arrange anything that you need. I know that it took 3 days to obtain a marriage license. Also, a judge has to be flown in from Belize City. Still, the price was reasonable. If you need any help deciding where to stay, let me know and I can help you. I specialize in travel to Belize and can assist you in finding a good hotel/resort to meet your needs. Just e-mail me at [email protected]. Also can get reasonable airfare for you through consolidators if you would like.

Renea
Check out http://BelizeWeddings.com , Iraida can help you for sure.

Also //AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/marriage.html

for fly fishing, see: //AmbergrisCaye.com/fishing/

for extensive information on fishing on the island and also a list of guides.... lotsa pics, details on different species, really lotsa good info....

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.