Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#242898 07/13/07 12:34 PM
S
OP Offline
S
JENNA, KIT, BREANNA wink and BRANDON, THANK YOU!

You guys rock!

The owners of Capricorn invited a ton of the locals (front of house workers) to enjoy an evening of fabulous cuisine and lovely wine in addition to there awesome company.

The food, as always, was out of this world. How do they make those potatoes??? Fresh baked bread, ceviche, glazed bbq chops, huge lobster tails and their famous stuffed grouper finished off with coconut cream pie and a rum chocolate cake that would make a sailor tipsy!

Thanks so much for a great evening. We all look forward to getting to know your family so much more. I can't wait to send folks up your way so they too can have an enchanted evening.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I second that! Capricorn is wonderful, beautiful, outstanding food and amazing staff.

wow! that is really cool, and very nice. this encouages me that there are some people in this world who are not selfish and share what they have. others should take note and learn.

go, capricorn!

Good to hear it. Hopefully they will bring Capricorn back up to the quality and standards it had when Anabelle & Clarence had it.

S
OP Offline
S
I love those two! Has anyone heard from them? I wonder how it's going for them on the African coast?

Jenna and Kit may have actually made it a lil' bit better than when Anabelle & Clarence were there. Hard to believe. But with the new thatch and added menu itmes, the place really rocks! Orange 4" inch high cheesecake! Killer, and I'm from NY.

SIN

Sin , my brother ,sounds like a return trip is a must will do a trip report on that and portofino another great place word has it still wonderful and still rocks !!! need to try again both if weather holds ?? see ya in Aug!~!!! Would invite you fishing but you are just comming home at 6 am when we go.....

Last edited by captjeff; 07/19/07 08:02 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
B
B
SIN
Check this link

http://www.capricornbeachcottages.com/

Notice that there is no restaurant.

S
OP Offline
S
Capt!! Those days are long over. I hit the gym at 6AM now. I would love to show you how to fish these waters (he he he)! Have you been out with Eric with Uprising. He is amazing too! Let's do it!

SIN

S
OP Offline
S
Yeah, I heard they skipped on the restaurant for Africa. Must be tired of cooking.

Thanks for the link to their "new" place in Africa. Great people! Looks like a great place too. I'll have to put it on my list of places to visit!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 250 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.