Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#243221 07/19/07 03:50 PM
K
Kinda Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi there, it's really rare that I post on the message board, so HI to everyone who knows me, it's Cindy (of Cindy and Paul).
Some of you know that I got my camera stolen from my house a few weeks back while I was in the house! Last week my bike got stolen from my garden, and this morning they stole my boat. oh yes, they also tried to break into the house 3 times.
I'm totally fed up of this.
If anyone knows anyone who steals things, please bring my boat back! it's a tiny little thing made of aluminium. It was chained to another boat and chained to the dock. I'm really p***ed off. Thanks to anyone who has any information.
Love to all - Cindy (the beer fairy)

If anyone wants a photo, please let me know how to add it to this message!

Kinda #243222 07/19/07 04:05 PM
Cindy,What area of Ambergris do you live in?

Cindy that sucks..ya need to get a shot gun , shoot the crooks hang him ,or them up in front of your house it does stop other crooks from doing it again.... If this sound crude it works trust me !!!!I will be down in august will give you a big hug..soooooooooooooo sorry they took your boat your a nice lady.....

Living The Dream Every Day!
captjeff #243227 07/19/07 06:46 PM
K
Kinda Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I live 3 streets south of the sausage factory

Kinda #243228 07/19/07 06:48 PM
K
Kinda Offline OP
OP Offline
K
and Capt Jeff, I love you anyway, and a hug sounds great, especially as it's my birthday in August. xxxxxxx
I'm not really into capital punishment, but hell, if I catch someone doing this again, I'll be in Hattieville for unspeakable crimes. I'm really really fed up with this.
thanks for your support
xxxxxxxxx
Cindy

Kinda #243229 07/19/07 06:53 PM
S
S
If you go to the photographic forum and follow these instructions you can post a picture:

PHOTO GALLERY DIRECTIONS

to add pics, go to this forum, then hit NEW IMAGE , then its the same as a regular post but click the link near the bottom that says Image Manager and that brings up the upload box. click add file to add the pictures you want to add, it takes a minute to upload the file after you hit ADD FILE. then click DONE ADDING FILES when you have added three files.

there is currently a 2mb limit on the three pics that can be uploaded to each thread, both those settings can be tweaked if we decide its necessary. it should warn you if you go over the limit.

SimonB #243231 07/19/07 07:22 PM
K
Kinda Offline OP
OP Offline
K
thank u simonB, I have added a photo of my "gin palace".
I'm gutted anyone would even think of stealing this, let alone doing it.
thank u

Kinda #243233 07/19/07 07:47 PM
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
When Sven's laptop was stolen the police knew immediately who had done it, and he was under arrest within the hour. Never got the computer back of course, but the thief's in Hattieville. Surely they must have an idea who's doing this? You're obviously being targeted as a soft touch.

#243240 07/20/07 02:31 AM
K
Kinda Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I may be a "soft touch" - not sure exactly what that means. I have just spent the past 1.5 hours at the police station because some guy on a bicycle grabbed my cell phone off my back pocket. I got a taxi straight to the police station, I was there less than 3 minutes later. They listened to what happened and told me to get into the car.....After driving me round town for no real reason, I got back to the police station where I requested to give a statement. I got 1/2 way through my statement (some dude on a bicycle grabbed my cell phone off my back pocket) when they informed me I could not give a statement because I was "under the influence" (I admitted to 3 rum and cokes), so I have to go back tomorrow morning. No problem for me, but I have been ringing my phone for nearly 2 hours with no success. Don't forget, I was at the police station 2-3 minutes after the theft.......

Kinda #243241 07/20/07 02:35 AM
K
Kinda Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Anyway, to all of you that know me, I'm now really really miffed - I need a new camera, bike, boat and phone. Oh yes, and a large dose of sanity please.
I now realise why the incredible hulk turned green and ripped his shirt.
I'm starting to do the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.