Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#243298 07/20/07 10:28 PM
OP Offline
Send all messages, love, gifts, good will etc to Doctor Tina.

Send me a pm.

Muchas Gracias

Amanda

Amanda Syme #243327 07/21/07 01:00 PM
OP Offline
Yikes, didn't realize everybody was going to freak out. I will most likely be seeing Tina in a couple of weeks. She is visiting her family in Germany. She gets homesick for Belize so I thought that since she touches so many people's lives here that it would be nice to send her some love and good will. That's all.

Didn't mean to imply that there are problems! I just figured that since I was heading that way some of you guys might want to send a card, photo, bottle of hot sauce - whatever.

She is gone for a few months, hopefully back in October.

You know, it is a real, real bummer that it has been so difficult for her to obtain a licence to practice medicine in Belize.

She has to go to Germany to work and keep up with all modern procedures.

Sorry that I scared you.

Amanda

Amanda Syme #243342 07/21/07 09:08 PM
Whew... I'm glad she's OK. I was really worried, but happy that it's a good trip, not one needed for her physical health, only mental health. And yes, I agree it's a shame she's had to jump through so many hoops towards getting her Belizian license to practice medicine. She's an excellent Doctor. The people of SP are very lucky to have her.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Amanda Syme #243410 07/22/07 05:20 PM
<SIGH> GOOD TO HEAR NOTHING BAD RE TINA AND YES, SAD WHEN WHAT'S NEEDED HERE IS TREATED AS SUCH.

I'VE SEEN TOO MANY EXAMPLES OF THE SAME THING. JOBELIZE, VETERAN THERAPIST BOTH PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL AND DIANA/QUICKSILVER MESSENGER GIRL/UNIVERSITY DEAN CAPABLE OF TRAINING TEACHERS FOR EXAMPLE. BOTH EXTREMELY QUALIFIED AND NEEDED AND SENT HOOP JUMPING. UNDER STAFFING AND OVER WORKING THESE AGENTS IS MUCH OF THE PROBLEM. THE REST IS JUST LACK OF AN EFFECTIVE SYSTEM. HOW ABOUT ONE PERSON HANDLING THE LABOR OFFICE AND NO CONSISTENT HOURS? THE PACE IS PICKING UP HERE FASTER THAN THE ADJUSTMENTS. GOING POSTAL. PUN INTENDED.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.