Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
tiger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I will be visiting San Pedro in August and was hoping to find any vegetarian restaurants or restaurants offering vegetarian options in San Pedro. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

T

Jambel Jerk pit has a nice Ital Veggie dish.

You can find vegetarian options here, I do not know of any fully vegetarian restaurants though.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Hon Offline
Try Ali Baba's for the best falafel and hummus w/fresh pita bread. The Vegetarian Plate is amazing...and I'm not a vegetarian!

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
M
M
Nothing personal but it strikes me as funny that a person with the handle of tiger ask about vegitarian options. I amuse easily. Enjoy your visit. keith

My wife and I are vegetarians and we had no problem getting plenty to eat in San Pedro!

Jambel and Ali Baba have already been mentioned and were fantastic. Also had good vegetarian dishes at Caliente, excellent cheese pizza delivered to Cholo's sports bar while watching the World Series last October, and black beans and rice at some place I don't remember the name of.

Don't even worry about it, you're not gonna go hungry!

Oh, I almost forgot. You've got a couple good options at Blue Water Grill too.

Almost all restaurants have a good veggie option. Mickey's, Wild Mangos, Mermaid Pizza are some my favorites.

Plenty of Vegetables move here and are eaten with regularity. wink

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Hi tiger! I'll be visiting in August as well and my wife is a vegetarian. I checked out menus online from a number of different restaurants and many have vegetarian dishes. You'll have plenty of choices!!

Ia Ora Te Natura
E Mea Arofa Teie Ao Nei
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Many places will make up dishes for you if they have the ingredients. Don't feel tied to the menus.

T
tiger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Oh thank you all so much.

We are celebrating my partners 42nd B-Day. He eats meat and I want to be sure I am able to eat so that I'm not grumpy.

I'm so excited about this trip.

T

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.