Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
A suspected thief in San Pedro has been caught in the act and chased down by alert citizens. The drama unfolded around seven-thirty Wednesday night in the San Pedrito neighbourhood of the island town. According to police, Andy Tillett returned to his home to find his front door open. When he entered he saw a man jumping out the window and running away. Tillett called out for help and soon several neighbours joined the chase, successfully detaining the intruder until police arrived. The suspect, forty-three year old Marlon Monsanto, a resident of the same part of town, has been charged with burglary. The Commissioner of Police is congratulating those citizens who so ably stood up for their community.
www.sanpedrodaily.com/7-27-07.html

K
K
One big "atta boy" for Andy and his friends.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
yeah!!!! hope his place yields some evidence that can be returned to their rightful owners.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
two days in jail and back on the streets?

I'm happy to hear there are places where neighbors still help neighbors. As long as the citizens of San Pedro continue to do this, it should remain a great place to live and visit.

S
S
I noticed "Robin" stole my empty beer bottles and the crate the other day from underneath the house I was renting. I chased him and his wheelbarrow up the block, picked up a 2X4 and held him against a zinc fence. Seeing the Police are useless I smashed all the bottles he stole that I would have given him if he only asked. I'm such a vigalante wink

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
D
D
Yeah, I know Robin...He used to steal my bottles alot too. In fact he stole that wheel barrow as well. I started just leaving them out on the curb for him....That was cool until he chastized me one day about why there were none of "His" bottles out lately.....He's also always trying to con tourists into buying him a flute, which he plays for a few days and then sells. Great guy huh....He's not even the Rasta he pretends to be...He's from LA.

S
S
Dread -vs- dregs.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.