Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
OP Offline
P
Hi - am new to this forum but it has been so useful to me in trip planning, i registered just to ask this question from you all! Fishing guide? We're going down for 9 days for the first time at the end of November to San Pedro for my husband's 40th. He's interested in 2 fishing trips - a fly fishing trip in the flats and a full day reef fishing/snorkeling/lobster beach bbq trip. We've communicated with Steve at fishingsanpedro and he's offered up Clifford and Erick, but we want to see if folks have recommendations for an excellent guide/boat for either trip we want to do. We had heard good things about Bicho but Steve said Bicho doesn't fish anymore. Any suggestions and contact info would be appreciated.....thanks in advance!

S
S
I liked Clifford the last time I used Steve.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
I USE FISHINGSANPEDRO.COM ,steve,is my buddy and he books all my trips I like capt pete graniel ,or abel gurrero ,not that clifford is not good but pete and abel are old time locals ,who know there stuff ,now if you booked a full day with bbq and fishing and snorkel then clifford and eric would best at that ..Thight lines to you and good fishing,go live the dream...

Living The Dream Every Day!
P
OP Offline
P
thanks for the info - Capt Jeff, we've loved your reports. i think we may do 3 trips instead of 2 based on all your info on how great pete graniel is... one all day snorkel/bbq/fish with clifford & eric, a half day of fly fishing in the flats (can you recommend a good guide for that?), and a half day of fishing with Pete or Abel!

O
O
We have used Clifford and Eric our last two visits and will try to book with them again in January. Clifford's beach BBQ was excellent. In my opinion, as a daily lurker on this forum, any information you get from Capt. Jeff is as good as gold.

P
OP Offline
P
oh Capt Jeff - i saw on one of your posts that you did Seaduced for an all day snorkel/bbq - do you think we should do that instead of trying to fit fishing into an all day snorkel/bbq with clifford & eric? maybe keep fishing separate and go with Pete Graniel for a 1/2 day? he sounds great.

K
K
psaseattle: re: flying fishing-don't know Steve's flyguys, but suspect he has some. Generally recommended for flying include Abel(mentioned by CJ), Manuel Azueta, Daniel Espinosa, Erlindo Graniel, and Abbie Marin. You can book most direct or through your hotel.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
Seaduced was a big sail boat a catamaran they charge by the person ,that was a sail ,and snorkel and lunch but with a lot of people very ,very nice ,lots of fun you will make friends and a crew that is the best !!!! You can book that with steve Also . for fishing ,snorkel and bbq clifford and eric are vey nice as you get personalized attention ,at a great price !!!! for fly or reef fishing pete or abel both great.You are spoiled with choices any three will give you a living the dream day ,a big plus you can pay steve with a master or visa card!!!!!! most guides do not take cc.. go enjoy .

Last edited by captjeff; 08/02/07 02:02 PM.

K
K
Hey Captain: Judging by the number of !!!s in your post you must be packed and rare'in to go. Have a safe one.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
See you there.. Krehfish please call me we will meet for a drink ,600 9650 .hope you get a huge tarpon ,or a huge permit or a huge bone fish or the living the dream ,gran slam and catch all three....tight lines and good fishing my fly fishing brother.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 141 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.