Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#24422 - 08/17/00 12:44 AM three days, baby!
Anonymous
and it looks like the weather's juuuussst fine, pt sunny, 75F.

thank all of you for your help and good wishes. i have many new friends. chloe, i will think of you while i'm there. do i need to hug or pet something for you while i'm there?

#24423 - 08/17/00 02:32 AM Re: three days, baby!
Mary and Scott Offline
Jane..have a great time! We will be there in 3 weeks! Have gotten so many great tips from your questions/responses as well as many others on the board. Tell Reefer Guy hello for us,we have received great info from his posts as well. You guys keep the good weather coming for us! If you have a chance, let us know what the beach/water looks like at the Seven Seas resort! Envy you!!

#24424 - 08/17/00 02:37 AM Re: three days, baby!
Mary and Scott Offline
OOPS, sorry I think Beer Budget is going to be there at the same time as you are, not RG. My mistake, but have a great time!

#24425 - 08/17/00 03:00 AM Re: three days, baby!
Chloe Offline
Oh yes Jane, you pet a sting ray and a nurse shark for me. Also, tell a waitress at JE
named Susan, a friend said hello from 1993.
Look up inside of Fido's, and you will see my spirit sitting on that golf cart. Have Fun, and don't miss a thing. Hi to the others that will be there too.

#24426 - 08/17/00 03:45 AM Re: three days, baby!
Marty Offline
Have a great time Jane, I KNOW you will!

Get those toes wet for me....
Have a frozen limeade at Victoria house bar, and man those fajitas at La Margarita....

And all the food at jade garden and el patio, and say hi to rosie and Manuel and Gary at Fidos for me...

And I wish I could borrow Jesse's golf cart. I'm gonna cry now....

You know what I mean, huh Chloe?

#24427 - 08/17/00 03:51 AM Re: three days, baby!
booblers Offline
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME

#24428 - 08/17/00 04:10 AM Re: three days, baby!
Chloe Offline
You Bet Marty, I know what you mean.

Jane needs to go to a little shop on Front street on the west side, and get her husband a tee shirt, the one that has a skelton on the back in scuba gear, reading "A bone chilling experience in Belize", even tho I do not scuba, and had to have one being a snorkeler. It catches alot of attention here, back in Texas.

#24429 - 08/17/00 07:20 AM Re: three days, baby!
reefer geefer Offline
Hey there Jane! just got back the trip was fab. You're gonna love it.
We got SeaDuced. Hilito, the big dog of the Island, was great on the tours. He has the biggest baddest fastest boat. He's got a great little wiggle when he rocks out on his tunes. his wiggle made the women giggle.

my must do suggestion for you->SNORKLE...its amazing how many tropical fish you see on a warm swim in the ocean.

#24430 - 08/17/00 02:28 PM Re: three days, baby!
Debbie Offline
Jane
Have FUN!!! I've enjoyed your posts and can't wait to read them when you return. Then you'll be an SP addict like the rest of us. LOL. Please try one of those Johnny Cakes for me, and tell me what you think. Am totally GREEN with envy.........

CHLOE: My husband came home with a T-shirt that read: "Remember when sex was safe and DIVING was dangerous?" He gets a lot of comment on that around here. He got a couple others, but were rather raunchy and won't post the quotes here. His idea of "funny" is beyond me. Thank God the models weren't there when we were!!!!

#24431 - 08/17/00 02:33 PM Re: three days, baby!
Anonymous
everyone, thanks for the good wishes. rg - it is my second trip there, i have seen the amazing blue with my own eyes. hol chan was my first (virgin) snorkel, and no place else since was ever as good.
marty, thanks for all your input the past weeks, and "will do"!

chloe, consider it done. a kiss if i can manage it! also, i have heard of this susan person from others as well. sounds fun, hope she's still there!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Syrsteve, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,002 Topics
462,162 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.