Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#244307 - 08/04/07 07:26 PM We've moved
collyk Offline
Not only have we moved house, but we've moved our blog about life in San Pedro. I hope Marty doesn't mind this one little plug for our blog but we know some of you would appreciate the update. Exploring Belize Continues - new link

#244358 - 08/05/07 09:12 PM Re: We've moved [Re: collyk]
tacogirl Offline
Looks great your new blog so does house from the pics will have to pop round sometime

congrats on both

#244406 - 08/06/07 04:51 PM Re: We've moved [Re: tacogirl]
collyk Offline
tacogirl, pop round soon and sit on the porch with us. The best thing about our new blog for us is that we have a meter that gives us a map showing where in the world people are viewing the blog from. It is so cool.

#244412 - 08/06/07 05:19 PM Re: We've moved [Re: collyk]
Bill Mc Ghee Offline
I'm off on a trip to NJ at the moment and using my Brothers PC. Once I return home I'll bookmark your New Digs and supply a few comments for the " Hunter/Gatherer" and you Colly. As usual, I enjoy your Blogs immensely.
I Will see you ( Colly)in approx 2 months in Georga and approx 3 months in San Pedro.I'll need to christen your new ( temp ) home.

#244420 - 08/06/07 06:00 PM Re: We've moved [Re: Bill Mc Ghee]
collyk Offline
Just don't try to christen it the way the dog did! Hehe. We can't wait to see you guys. Have fun in NJ. I hear the sun shines there at this time of year.

#244421 - 08/06/07 06:08 PM Re: We've moved [Re: collyk]
Bill Mc Ghee Offline
smile not today. quite Gloomy actually, I want to take the boat out but will have to wait till weather clears. I promise I'm house trained.. most days !!

#244440 - 08/06/07 07:36 PM Re: We've moved [Re: Bill Mc Ghee]
tacogirl Offline
Yeah I use Google analytics and I am totally hooked on checking out where people come from that are reading my blog I showed Colly my list today.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.