Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244428 08/06/07 12:35 PM
sharpny Offline OP
OP Offline
Traveling to Belize in March '08. Have been to the Riviera Maya in Mexico several times and always wanted to do Belize. I have rented a villa at Belizean Dreams near Hopkins. Interested in recommended restaurants, attractions in the area. We have rented a landcruiser, so, we are mobile. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !

DJ

S
S
Hopkins is great. Use that SUV to see the south! Beautiful country! belizeforum.com
is good also for the south.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
www.hopkinsbelize.com for lots of local info. The new owners at Beaches & Dreams (down the beach from Belizean Dreams) have made their restaurant one of the best in Belize. Check it out. Lots to do in the area. Mayflower Archeology park, Antelope Falls, Cockscomb basin Jaguar Preserve, Dangriga town with it's drum makers & artists, banana plantations, some Maya ruins fairly close by. Get a book about Belize and start researching! The Moon guides are very good or any of Lan Sluder's books.

sharpny Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the info....looks like a great place to start. I am really looking forward to this trip... I love physical activities (minds out of gutter) hiking, snorkeling, climbing, etc. Not sure if I made the right choice on this trip, but, ya gotta start somehwere..

DJ

You've made the right choice! I love physical activites too - you can keep your mind in the gutter! wink

sharpny Offline OP
OP Offline
my kinda girl

yaknowit!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.