Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Hi - can folks tell us if most restaurants in AC have high chairs or whether we should plan on bringing our traveling hook on high chair when we vacation with our 2 year old?

High chairs were never all that common in restaurants in Belize but that may be changing with the increase in family vacationers. Not sure the hook on ones would work too well as many of the restaurant tables are plastic. You would have to be really careful about not having it tip the whole table - maybe with a chair underneath or something to prop it up would work.

Any restaurant owners out there want to comment on whether or not your restaurant has high chairs?

L
L
Yes. I have a wooden highchair at my place. I guess I haven't noticed if other restaurants have them though.

There were a couple of places that offered us a high chair, but I can't remember the exact restaurants. I think El Patio was one. Some had booster seats, too. Mostly, our 2-yr-old sat on daddy's lap (as he usually does even at home) or kneeled in the chair/booth. I have to agree with Barbara K, since most places we ate at with the kids had the plastic outdoor-type furniture and often had sand floors. PM me if you want more info.

i know Portofino and Mangos have them

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.