Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2452 - 10/01/00 03:26 PM Group Prayer
Belize Mama Offline
Okay guys, Marty said it is time for a group prayer and I think he is right. How about at 10:00 AM we all stop and say a prayer together that our friends and family on the island are kept safe? Let's do it together...10:00 right?
It is bound to be heard if we are together.

#2453 - 10/01/00 03:30 PM Re: Group Prayer
Anonymous
Thats a great idea Belize Mama. I hope everyone will pray with me at 10:00

#2454 - 10/01/00 03:34 PM Re: Group Prayer
Basil Offline
You are all in our thoughts.....and prayers

#2455 - 10/01/00 03:43 PM Re: Group Prayer
LCook Offline
Joining our prayers with yours from the States. You've been in our thoughts and prayers since last night. Will observe your group prayer time at 11:00 our time.

#2456 - 10/01/00 04:53 PM Re: Group Prayer
Belize Mama Offline
With this storm now drifting South, we may need to keep this group prayer going today.
AC is getting battered right now and not much chance for let up soon. What say we try to do a minute of prayer on every hour folks.
And let's hope it is heard. All of us have friends and/or family there and Caye Caulker. They need the only help we can give right now which is prayer.

#2457 - 10/01/00 05:05 PM Re: Group Prayer
sons Offline
Here in New Jersey we agree. Prayers every hour on the hour.

#2458 - 10/01/00 05:57 PM Re: Group Prayer
Belize Mama Offline
Almost time for another one here guys. On the hour each hour until we hear from them. Let's all do this. They need us and this is our only option for helping.

#2459 - 10/01/00 06:11 PM Re: Group Prayer
Jenn Offline
Belize Mama, et al,
I'm with you too, have been praying since last night, will keep it up. I live in NC and have seen many a hurricane, I also was in Belize during Mitch. This is serious business.

#2460 - 10/01/00 06:33 PM Re: Group Prayer
Corinne Offline
Watching and praying for you all from Jamaica. We are getting some squally rain showers from Keith, so cannot even imagine what you are going through. Hang in there, and keep praying.

#2461 - 10/01/00 07:32 PM Re: Group Prayer
Eva Offline
Belize Mama,
Prayers from Wayne and I in Chicago too--I'll back you all up and do it every hour on the half hour!!!! :-) All good thoughts to everyone in AC--hang in there!!!!

Eva

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (t42, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,047 Topics
462,273 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.