Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
San Pedro needs a Hooters franchise.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Quote taken from:
http://www.caribbeanpressreleases.c...-PM-Said-Musa/Five-priority-sectors.html

Recent initiatives under the development of a National Export Strategy (supported by the Commonwealth Secretariat and the International Trade Center in Geneva) have confirmed those priority sectors where it is believed Belize has opportunities for building competitive advantages, and which present our most viable prospects for sustainable growth, export development and trade, and hence for attracting investments. The prioritized sectors include:

� Tourism
� Agribusiness
� Aquaculture
� Information Communication Technology (ICT)
� Environmental Goods and Services.

Live and let live
S
S
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/245322#Post245322

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
OP Offline
Would there be any need from employers on the island for a temp agency?

Someone mentioned this above, but I didn't think it would be a viable business since it's such a small community and just about everyone knows each other.

I'm new at posting (=_=) sorry{;=_=;} I would like to know if a Vedio store would be A good thing ?
I am retired and have my own income . Not a pampered female
7th child of eleven . was raised in country usa did not have electricy and we were the running water (^_^).
I am not looking to be helped . I would like to live in the Islands and be a part of making a place home . would BMOM .
I'm a widow want to live around Advinest comunity (=_=).

Last edited by 7thday; 11/25/07 12:49 PM. Reason: no response to questions .
P
P
Hi 7thday,
We have several video stores plus with most videos being pirarted they are nice and cheap most buy instead of renting. Unless you open really far north or really far south. Just thought I would let you know

We have a strong Adventist community.

Thank you for replying <=_=> We rent here 5 for 5.00 for 5 days
that is cheap here in us . new if rent 3 get 4th free rental.

none are pirated we are only ones that still do vhs. Have handsome 20 year old grandson runs store he repairs vhs,computers,and sets up internet service. They are a ISP.

Would 5 for 1.00 for 5 days be cheap ? <: I'm wanting to move to tropical ! Now if there were pretty girls a customers he might consider moving he is a scuba diver he and his Dad are both single and do scuba diving ,

Are you Island born ?

Where is it ? I would need to find a small house . I went on line and bought one of the free (=_=)ebooks and my 54 yr brother liked its info .There wasn't any church info in it . I checked where someone could email me . here is my [email protected]

Someone said a bakery would be a good to have . I guess I need to come for a vac . I'm 63 was raised sds (: am blessed to have had large family and parents that loved all of us .

let me know what I need to know to find sda communtity when I arrive.

The 7th day adventist church is right on the beach in the middle of town. The New Horizons Primary School is located a few miles out of town.

VHS tapes are a thing of the past here. Most folks have dvd players. VHS tapes go moldy in this environment so they don't last very long.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 219 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.