Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ruth1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello all,
I listened to Reef Radio till late last night. I wrote Jan at Portofino several times...and did get replays. Someone on the island should check on them this morning. Jan and other staff members are in the 3 building (I think that was what Jan said)
I have lost my connection with Reef Radio...I don't know how things are. I am sure we are all worried about all of the people left on the island...and it sounds as if there were many people left on the island.
Anyone in San Pedro or North/South part of the island....let us know you are fine.

All the Best,
Ruth-Panama City Beach, FL

Last edited by Ruth1; 08/21/07 06:33 AM.
Good morning Ruth,
I just spoke with Chris Barenfanger who lives in the Villas del Rio condos just north of the cut on the Caribbean side. The winds are still blowing about 100 MPH per hour but the water surge was not bad on the east side at all. I've spoke with several others and all seems fine......at least as can be.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Ruth1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much...Good to hear.

All the best,
Ruth

C
C
Am not in Belize (on holiday in the uk) but just spoke to Junior Berrios and Rebecca from Seaduced, they are all fine. hurricane not as bad as Keith for wind and height of water in town and south. most of the piers have gone in town. wind still blowing pretty hard from the south east. should be able to get out of the house and look around in an hour or so.

Ruth1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Again - thank you for the up-dates.

All the Best,
Ruth

R
R
thanks for the updates. Does anyone know how high the storm surges were? Our prayers for everyone on Ambergris!

Has anyone heard from the Taco's?? Laurie and Paul also Collette and Maya? Looks like our collective prayers were heard. Dean and the Mayan Weather Gods were no match for all our prayers and positive thoughts.

Take the road less traveled
Havn't been around these parts much lately but I'm so glad to hear that for the most part the hurricaine wasn't too bad... I hope that everyone is okay and the damage is minimal... keep us updated!!!

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
B
B
First time on site and first message sent. Hope you all will bare with me.
Would like to know if Sheila and Rusty Nail got out of San Pedro. They manage the Mayan Princess. Also, how much damage to roofs and structures resulted from Dean.
The Mayan Princess seems to be a pretty solid building, was there much damage there?

I hope that those who stayed on the island will "check-in" so we will know they are OK and give damage reports. Son Steve and I fished Sunday with Manuel Azeuta and need to know that he and his family are OK. Wondering about the Anglican School too. We got to the international 30 minutes befor it was closed. Got home about 11:30 last night. Don Greife

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.