Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
L
Tim: From the same picture that Jan posted looking South from SAlly's, I can see your parents pier and palapas. It looks like they are still there.

Jan, you have been such a blessing to us that have property up there. It's such a helpless feeling when I can't be there and need to depend on good people like you to keep us informed. And to compound the feeling, still can't establish any cell phone communication with our caretakers. And I can't beleive that you were still up at midnight!!!!!!
Thanks for everything!
Marsha

C
C
Jan,
We really appreciate your time and effort especially since you are trying to get your resort back in shape.

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL MAKE SURE OUR GUESTS AND TENANTS GET RECOMMENDATIONS TO GO TO YOUR RESORT AND EAT LUNCHES AND DINNERS!

Thanks so much for your help

JD &Candace Asbell
Belize Island Beach House

T
T
Thanks for the reply to our son Tim. I just found the pictures and yes, it is our dock. We heard from another person, that the swim platform next to the palapa is gone, but things could have been much worse.
Tom & Joyce

L
L
Most definitely, Portofino has always been one of my favorite "nice dinner spots", now it will always be #1 on my list. Will be spending lots of time there next July if not before.

Jan is a true Angel!!!

OP Offline
Mike,
Javier has switched the main breaker for the city power off, he took our boat into town this morning and talked to Jim on the phone. The telephone antenna is broken, so he has no phone up there.
Jan

OP Offline
Hey Ann, the pics are posted over here:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=247093#Post247093
Jan

W
W
Jan: Thanks again for everything, Javiar says all is good with the power. Your efforts in this matter were above and beyond! See you soon. MK

OP Offline
Hey Laura, the platform of your dock seems a little bent but it is OK. Follow this link for two pics:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=247099#Post247099
Jan

OP Offline
Although Sally and David asked me the question in an other thread, I'll post the answer here too because it is about our neighborhood.
Jan

Originally Posted by Portofino
Sally and David,
Lorenzo has switched the main breaker for the city power off; he'll wait till things are back to normal. He's doing well.
Jan

OP Offline
Marsha,

I talked to Maria, but she can't call you as the telephone antenna is broken. Cell phone reception is poor, but she asked to call her around 5:30 tomorrow, as she will be with Consuelo then, where she has reception on her cell.

For pictures of your house please follow this link:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=247104#Post247104

Jan

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.