Several home owners asked me to assess the damage at their houses, and here is a report, from North to South:
* Waldo, your house is ok, minor damage to the dock.
* Costa Maya: OK, trees damaged, some windows that weren't boarded up, and part of the dock and the palapa - dive shop is ok.
* Ann, Bill and Nancy: Gutter is gone, dock has split (whatever that means) and telephone cable is broken.
* Stann: All OK, thatch on the dock has gone. Cliff and Joanne stayed the night with Carla.
* Cliff and Joanne's house: OK, no damage, dock is a total loss though.
* Portofino: OK, some damage to the dock, few water leaks, but will be fixed by tomorrow morning.
* Jim: No damage, but the dock has lifted up where it comes on the seawall (as I told you it would).
* Will dock seems to be gone; haven't been South yet, but will do so later and report.
* Keane's house, spoke to the caretaker, and there is damage to the dock - the thatch and the end have gone.
Edited by Portofino (08/22/07 01:12 AM)
Edit Reason: Some small corrections