Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Okay, I don't watch Idol -- I think it's commercialized bubblegum junk food for the soul.

However, I must make an exception this fall because my brother's band is one of the 40 whose audition tape was accepted for a new Band Competition from the makers of American Idol. He travels to Vegas next week where the 40 will be whittled down to 10 over 2-weeks.

Those that make it will be part of a battle-of-the-bands with the winners taking home a contract much like Idol. Show debuts October 19th on FOX.

Check out the audition video and when the time comes -- vote, vote, vote. Your loyalty will be repaid 10-fold in Belikin rounds come February.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
S
S
Huh???

OP Offline
No worries Jesse -- Belize natives that can't get the show or vote can simply enjoy the free-flowing Belikin in February.

E
E
Otter, my friend, Your brother is much better looking than you.

E !

Very cool, Otter! Make sure to send out reminders when the premiere is closer. Which one is your brother?

E
E
The one thats looks like Otter !

OP Offline
I love you too Ernie!

My brother, Brian, is the trumpet player and is seen on the tape doing back-up vocals too. I'll refresh this thread -- especially if he makes it to the top 10!

How cool is that! I'll vote, again and again! Let us all know when! Tell Brian good luck for me and I hope to see him w/ a contract in his hand!

Take the road less traveled
OP Offline
Okay, the latest...

They made it to the Top grouping of bands that were invited to either LA or Las Vegas for consideration. They are flying back to Columbus today after undergoing extensive questioning and background checks. Will they make the Top 10 and be invited for THE SHOW? Only time will tell, but they WILL be on TV in October with all the footage taped in the last week.

Very cool Otter.

I watched the vid. Very smooth. They have a shot. Keep us informed.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.