Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Seriously considering returning to AC for a fly fishing trip in September by myself. Son Steve and I were there there till Monday AM before the storm. Don't have a schedule yet but will probably stay in town in San Pedro. If I can talk my bride out of the $575 air fare I will pack an 8wt and a sack of Crazy Charlies and run away from home for a week. I will swap lies or share guide expense with just about any fly fisher who will tollerate a ROF. Would like to hear from anyone who would like to share a casting deck for a couple of days.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
D
D
Hello Don,
I will be there Sept 8th through the 15th.
I am planning on a guide for Monday the 10th, as I want to learn a bit and then be able to wade out and do a bit of fishing each morning on my own, while the wife sleeps in.
So, I am game. I was only going to get a guide for one day, as this is a vacation with the wife.
Next year though, by brother are going on our annual trip. Just trying to figure out the best time of year to go.

D
D
Hi Don,

My brother-in-law and I will be there from Sept. 15 thru Sept. 22. We are staying at Costa Maya Reef Resort. Looking to do a couple days of guided fishing and then on our own.

Have you fished without guides down here before?

Dave

OP Offline
Dave I've not fished there without a guide as yet. Don't have a flats boat or know the waters well enough to go alone. I'm trying to put together a schedule for a trip soon. Working on it.

B
B
I'll go. You buyin'... again?

B
B
I'll go. You buyin'... again?

G
G
My brother and I will be in AC on 9/8 for 10 days. I'm interested in sharing costs for guide/boat/beer... We are from CA and little experiance fishing. We just want to try some diffrent things. I've done some deep sea fishing but I'm sure we are considered rookies compared to you guys. If your interested in sharing the cost with some rookies, we'd be happy to join. Just send me a PM and I'll send you my email and go from there.

Cheers!

Jeff

OP Offline
Love to have you along buns,,,, but then there is always your husband, and I need him to install a couple of doors his mama bought yesturday.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.