Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi,

Have been coming to Ambergris Caye for 5 years and unless we catch it ourselves or someone at Captain Morgan's catches a lot of fish, we haven't been able to discover where to buy fresh fish. I know we have checked in the grocery stores but never see any.

Can anybody point us in the right direction?

Thanks,

Renee-MD

S
S
Chuck and Robbie's dock, if you get in good with them. Eric will sell you some of his catch.

I usually hit the docks in the "embarcadero" just to the immediate East of the old football (Costa Maya grounds) field off of back street. (North East corner). The fishermen usually pull in between 8 and 9 with their catch. Good stuff!

Shaba, vacation club barteneder, will hook you up too. Let him know what you want and he'll get it for ya. Good guy, good resort, good vacation club!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
E
E
SIN, where is the vacation club?

OP Offline
DUH! Thanks SIN, we know Shabah well, we never thought to ask him. I'm blond you know! LOL! We love Captain Morgan's and we love the island. We will definetly look into that when we come down.

Renee-MD

S
S
Just south of the Villas, around the pool on the south end of the resort.

I just visited their "Residences". Wow, really well done. Congrats guys!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Duh Renee. See you in Feb. & we will catch our own fish. Make sure to bring the Old Bay. Hope you are having a great year. We can't wait until February either and look forward to seeing you guys.

OP Offline
Hey Dan and Jan!

Yeah, never even thought of Shabah! Yes, I would love to go fishing. Can't wait to see you all either. We are arriving on the 2nd of Feb. How about you? Been talking to Jerry and Joan and they are ready too. Can't wait!

We have had a summer of trips and guests. Leaving for Sunset Beach, NC on Friday for 10 days.

See ya in Feb.

Renee and Norm

OP Offline
Yes, I will bring a large can of Old Bay!!!!

Good to hear from you Renee. We also arrive on the 2nd out of Dallas at around 4:00 and are counting the days. A couple of days of fishing are in our plans so fish should not be a problem. Tom and Colleen last we knew were going to be there a week earlier and will be there for our first week.
We are leaving for Colorado on the 8th for 9 days in the mountains and looking forward to that also. Tell Norm hi for us.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.